UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB vs. Stony Brook 2/17

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Stony brook holds the tie break right now over UNH. So if the season ends today UA won't have to face UVM or SBU until final round if they get there. It will now most likely come down to the last game of the season for league title.

UMV has work to do as do we but their road is harder...vs UNH and at Albany...not an easy task for them.

At least Stony brook holds the tie break right now over UNH. So if the season ends today UA won't have to face UVM or SBU until final round if they get there. It will now most likely come down to the last game of the season for league title.

We have to root for UNH against UVM. I mean Bing could win but that's not likely going to happen. If UNH can pull the win out that'll be big. If we can win against UMBC and Hart with UVM losing to UNH which could happen, we can rest easy during the UVM game.

Edited by MsGDG

No Baker today?

From TU blog...

Freshman guard Wheeler Baker did not play a minute for the Danes against Stony Brook. Brown said it was a coaches decision. He said because he was trying to get Hooley back into the rotation, someone had to sit. And, on this night, it was Baker.

One more thing. There's always a player on SB that irks me. A la tommy Brenton, but there's now a new one. It's kameron Mitchell. I don't know why. Just looks annoying and his dumb leggings he wears under the basketball shorts

Also Scott King scores 12 pt after averaging 2 a season. Has a monster alley hoop. Had like 13 points in last 12 games. Just a killer.

I'm still rooting against Stony Brook. Unless UVM loses one of the next two..I think Stony Brook winning out would force us to beat UVM in the last game in order to finish in first. We own the tiebreaker with UNH..UVM now owns it with Stony Brook.

Stony brook and UA have no affect on each other anymore. Them beating UA gives them the tie breaker over UNH if they are tied.