UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB vs. Stony Brook 2/17

With as physical as SB played, I still don't know how they only had 3 team fouls at the end of the second half while they were in the bonus. I know we have had some foul shooting issues lately but part of the strategy always seemed to be to make more free throws than the other team takes. It didn't happenlast night.

I forgot another one where the ball went out of bounds neamid court across from the scorers table (near where I was sitting) and they gave the ball to SB. It was clearly last touch by SB from my angle. The refs talked about it after and I believe I heard them admit to each other that they blew the call, but they did nothing.

I mentioned a blown travel call that should have gone against UA that led to a Dallas 3 pointer early in the game. Maybe the rest was payback because the blew that one.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding bad calls, I thought when UA got called for a blocking foul with about five minutes left in the second half that was wrong. Our defender seemed to have position for about two seconds and was knocked over. I was amazed with the ref's call. I was expecting to see the replay, but the broadcast moved on. Anyone have thoughts about that play?

With as physical as SB played, I still don't know how they only had 3 team fouls at the end of the second half while they were in the bonus. I know we have had some foul shooting issues lately but part of the strategy always seemed to be to make more free throws than the other team takes. It didn't happenlast night.

I forgot another one where the ball went out of bounds neamid court across from the scorers table (near where I was sitting) and they gave the ball to SB. It was clearly last touch by SB from my angle. The refs talked about it after and I believe I heard them admit to each other that they blew the call, but they did nothing.

I mentioned a blown travel call that should have gone against UA that led to a Dallas 3 pointer early in the game. Maybe the rest was payback because the blew that one.

I know the play you are talking about. It was Sanders but the replay showed he passed the ball prior to his foot dropping on the 3rd step. There should've been a blocking foul call on SBU on that play for blocking Sanders but I'm glad they didn't call it since we hit the three from the corner.

I know the play you are talking about. It was Sanders but the replay showed he passed the ball prior to his foot dropping on the 3rd step. There should've been a blocking foul call on SBU on that play for blocking Sanders but I'm glad they didn't call it since we hit the three from the corner.

Thank you for that. That's the downside of sitting courtside. When the play is on the other end, it's hard to see stuff like that. The other plays I mention were right in front of me.