UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: Championship Game vs. SB

Saturday March 14 11:30AM on ESPN2

Season Ticket Holders
America East Championship tickets are available for purchase beginning immediately after the game Sunday, March 8th. ******All current UAlbany Basketball season ticket holders will have the option to purchase their seats until Monday, March 9th at 5pm.******* All season tickets not purchased by that time will be released to the general public. To purchase tickets, log on to your account at ualbanysports.com or call the Athletics Box Office at (518) 442-DANE.

Non-Season Ticket Holders
A limited number of America East Championship tickets will be available for purchase by the general public beginning Tuesday, March 10 at 10am. Tickets may be purchased online at ualbanysports.com or by phone at (518) 442-DANE.

UAlbany Students
Current UAlbany students will have the opportunity to receive free tickets to the America East Championship. One thousand free student tickets will be available in the SEFCU Arena lobby on Thursday, March 12 from 10am - 4pm. All students must have a valid UAlbany ID.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=209925501

Edited by MsGDG

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info. Will there be a limit on number tickets you can buy?

If there was I'd assume they would mention that in their press release but no one would know for sure other than the box office. So contacting them would likely be the best bet to know for sure.

I haven't bought tix online before - can we choose our section number, or would I be better off dialing the phone number on Tuesday to specify a section preference?

Yes, you can choose section row and seat. When you click on the section it shows you every seat and you select them.

so yea, they better let students stay on campus until 3-4 PM on Sat...would look bad if we had limited student turnout on a nationally televised game on campus.

No chance that they don't sell student allotment. There are enough students who are local that will gobble them up. Sefcu will be sold out... I have no doubt about that.

so yea, they better let students stay on campus until 3-4 PM on Sat...would look bad if we had limited student turnout on a nationally televised game on campus.

Who is going to pay the staff to stay just so a few hundred or 1000 students can come to a game. Logistically it probably doesn't make sense to for the school..which sucks for the students but part of reality. Focus energy on getting the off campus, Empire and possibly Freedom students who will have a place open to come to the game. I heard athletes also can be on campus..not sure if that's true but maybe get their coaches to get them to go to the game. We shall see.

We will all make sure the chants happen even if it does have to be started by the alumni and fans alike :)

UA will be fine with the students. Nationally televised game (sorry.. ESPN3 doesn't count). Game on ESPN2 will bring a lot of attention. I think there will be enough kids from empire/freedom etc. that will fill those sections.

If they have to, give the freaking tickets away lol.. It better be full..