UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: Championship Game vs. SB

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I meant is they wil be in a section somewhere all together, whether it's multiple sections or not. Your not going to see red mixed in with purple alternating in every other row or something like that.

There were two rows of UVM fans between the two UA sections two years ago in Vermont..and I sat next to two UVM fans in my row. It happens...trust me. I end up next to other team often even at Championship games in "UA" sections..it's no fun lol.
Was that the allotment that we were unable to sell out that UVM took back? What I can see sbu fans doing is all sitting together towards the back in 300 this way they're all together. I hope UA has the people working to move their Seawolf a$$es if they're in our seats
No need to be so negative about something you think but don't know may happen. You're assume they won't enforce tickets...I've seen them enforce ticket locations when asked to. Maybe they could be the same % chance thay they don't.Just saying...let's be happy we're here in the championship game at home :) We need some positive thoughts back on here... so how about parking? lol I jest. How about this team 15-1..still kinda nuts. Where is that pre season fan poll we have..anyone guess we'd have this record?

After the first game I joked we would be undefeated in conference play. close! and I am so happy we are in this game again! Amazing season! LET'S FINISH IT!!!!!!!

I really hope we pull it off. Above all, what would be winning three in a row etc., this team had had an incredible story, given all that happened with Hooley's mom, all the new faces and pieces. The way the University, and

more importantly, the team banded around Peter was amazing to see. I mean, Mike Rowley flew 15 hours just so Peter wouldn't fly alone. I do think the chemistry on this team is great and am hoping we can wrap this season in a nice bow come Saturday.

my gut feeling is Peter plays the game of his career Saturday and HE will be the reason we move on to the NCAA's...Sam will hold his own but he is battling a star player in Warney....I don't worry about what Warney gets...its the others....I expect Peter and our crowd to ride the emotions of all this team went through this season......go get it boys!!!

Do we know if UA will be giving towels out like they did my first championship game in 06? I remember my arm hurting for days after lol, I want that feeling again.

Should have towels and a purple shirt on all the seats before game starts in order for a purple out to be successful.

EDIT: Its only tues..sure they will post more as they get them. Wonder if it's hard to get bars to bring staff in early.

We asked Artie at Across the Street if he'd be serving breakfast before the game, but he said he'd never get waitresses in that early, plus he'd have to be in at 5 am to open. But their regular opening is at 11, game time.

EDIT: Its only tues..sure they will post more as they get them. Wonder if it's hard to get bars to bring staff in early.

We asked Artie at Across the Street if he'd be serving breakfast before the game, but he said he'd never get waitresses in that early, plus he'd have to be in at 5 am to open. But their regular opening is at 11, game time.

Plus, I think he has season tickets, so I would assume he would be at the game not at work. I would think he would try to just open at 10 or 10:30.

Anyone know what City Line is doing?