UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: Championship Game vs. SB

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think that moment was the greatest moment in UAlbany Basketball history. I don't know, maybe i'm just talking crazy because it happened yesterday. I however, will from this point forward dub that moment as "The Shot"

Gotta love it!

"@The_BU_Zoo: As for @UAHOOPSWB, the Evil Empire marches on to the NCAA's for the third year in a row." The dark side is not all bad #Vader

Ha- so we're the Evil Empire to them...despite being the school that DIDN'T have a massive cheating scandal?

The amazing thing about this game is the if we won by 10 going away, the coverage would've been a blip. Just proves the easy way is rarely better. (But I'll take a 10-pt win over Notre Dame!)

J.P. Honsinger: Albany Great Danes Champions:

That's Coach O'Donnell's son - JP couldn't go up the ladder so CB cut a piece and handed it down to JP

Ahhh. Not my video, but I know the uploader. Will share with them.

Edited by godanesgo99

Some stats you wouldn't have thought, seeing Warney play:

Rebounds SBU 38, ALBANY 41 (offensive Albany 15, SBU 9)

Points in the paint-SBU 18,ALBANY 32.

2nd chance points-SBU 8,ALBANY 21.

Bench points-SBU 7,ALBANY 14.

and of course

Last FG-SBU 2nd-02:54, ALBANY 2nd-00:04.

http://www.stonybrookathletics.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/2014-2015/aechampm.html

Great stats summary 72; and only 5 turnovers to brooks 11. We obviously did not shoot well, except for the one that COUNTS, but for anyone who thinks UA got out played, the stats prove otherwise.

72 you and I go back a long way (1972 obviously) and have seen many special moments at UA, but right now I am just speechless. So I will not say anything else, other than: Are we the Gonzaga of the East yet?