UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: Championship Game vs. SB

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I sent a tweet to America East. They say that tshirts will be released this week, BUT will not be under armour, which kinda stinks. Said those were specially made for championship game. Asked if they can say what brand, but no response yet. Kinda stinks not under armour.

I've seen a lot of videos but I love this awesome perspective of court side seat fans ..

I still love watching this particular view... right before the balls goes in you can hear a split second (7 sec mark) of silence where we all gasp.. and then the roar.

Yesterday was the best live sporting event I have ever attended and I have been to a ton of big sporting events for teams that I love. This one was just truly incredible. The coverage has been amazing. I am so happy for Peter because he is such a classy and tough young man who deserved this shot, this win. So happy for the coaches, the players and all of us, the fans. Love this so much.

We sat in the hotel for a few hours after the game just watching ESPNNews and Sportscenter as much as possible. So awesome!

As great as this media coverage is, let's not forget that Peter may still be grieving the loss of his mother and when media hounds him with questions it could be like reopening a wound. So happy for Hooley.

As great as this media coverage is, let's not forget that Peter may still be grieving the loss of his mother and when media hounds him with questions it could be like reopening a wound. So happy for Hooley.

Very good thought and reminder.

On my flight home out of Albany this morning I was fortunate enough to meet Coach Brown's parents. How lucky am I to be able to have attended that game? Still not sure what the hell even happened!

On my flight home out of Albany this morning I was fortunate enough to meet Coach Brown's parents. How lucky am I to be able to have attended that game? Still not sure what the hell even happened!

That's awesome. I too got to spend some time with the Brown's yesterday at the Across the Street Pub. We were seated next to them in the back dining area and conversed with them for a good amount of time. Mr. and Mrs. Brown are so nice and Will had some fun joking with us. Such a cool experience to be with them shortly after such a big win.

That's awesome. I too got to spend some time with the Brown's yesterday at the Across the Street Pub. We were seated next to them in the back dining area and conversed with them for a good amount of time. Mr. and Mrs. Brown are so nice and Will had some fun joking with us. Such a cool experience to be with them shortly after such a big win.

Very good thought and reminder.On my flight home out of Albany this morning I was fortunate enough to meet Coach Brown's parents. How lucky am I to be able to have attended that game? Still not sure what the hell even happened!

I came over the Across the Street Pub (first time since 1974) and talked to the Coach as well. I told him this: as I was leaving the SEFCU and mildly taunting SBU people - I just can't help myself- a guy said to me, "Let me know when you get to play Villanova". I suppose that was the best he had. So I said to him, "it's a deal, I'll call you from the NCAA Tournament."