UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: Championship Game vs. SB

Click I see one person mentioned it was a block on the AE board..and you said you confirmed they did buy extra tickets..which one could assume any school.would if you could. But did whomever you spoke with say it was an actual block of 200? The SB fan say they assume it's all in the same section as a block. Just wondering if it's actually a block or just that SB staff bought various small blocks throughout the sefcu. Taking one SB fans excited post as gospel has me wondering. Just curious...guess we wait and see on Saturday.

I was not told if it was a contiguous block or not...

From my time at the SEFCU/RACC they never checked tix for your section. I'm sure they'll all sit together. The most the ushers can do is regulate that each person is in the right section, but that's going to be hard itself. Making sure people are in their actual seat number other than chair backs...forget it.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts on the game? Keys to winning? Try to stop Warney or focus on Thrower and Purifoy?

They might be more athletic than any other team in the league. We need to REBOUND like our lives depended on it. UVM got nailed in the second half (as we did in our loss to them) because of their offensive rebounds. Rebounding is the key to this game and limiting their second chances. If they shoot 50 percent and get 18 offensive rebounds (their total against UVM) think about how many more points that is! 18 more chances at 50% shooting is at least 9 two-point baskets. That's 18 points plus any additional points for three pointers made. When you do the math the offensive rebounding will win them the game hands down. Defense and rebounding are everything on Saturday.

I like this post! they killed us in the second half on the boards. Need everyone crashing.

Click I see one person mentioned it was a block on the AE board..and you said you confirmed they did buy extra tickets..which one could assume any school.would if you could. But did whomever you spoke with say it was an actual block of 200? The SB fan say they assume it's all in the same section as a block. Just wondering if it's actually a block or just that SB staff bought various small blocks throughout the sefcu. Taking one SB fans excited post as gospel has me wondering. Just curious...guess we wait and see on Saturday.

I was not told if it was a contiguous block or not...

From my time at the SEFCU/RACC they never checked tix for your section. I'm sure they'll all sit together. The most the ushers can do is regulate that each person is in the right section, but that's going to be hard itself. Making sure people are in their actual seat number other than chair backs...forget it.

Very true..but do you think those who sat on the phone for their ticket will be more apt to ask people to move or ask the usher to intervene. Some of you are traveling..I'd assume people driving or flying will want the seat they paid for. Less students may mean more people sitting in the right place, but who knows how SB fans will be.

Stony brook fans will all be together I can almost guarantee it

How can you guarantee it..you know their tickets are together? Click didn't. .and he seemed to have contacted someone.

UA fans were in 4 different sections last year at SB...all four sides of the venue. Sold out just like ours..no room to not sit where you were given a ticket.

Many Boston alums, and they can't figure out a place to get it going here...

...again...the school needs to learn how to connect. SMH.

And no, it's not our job (alums) to get the party together.

That said, nice job getting the others together.

Sounds like D96 wants to host!

What I meant is they wil be in a section somewhere all together, whether it's multiple sections or not. Your not going to see red mixed in with purple alternating in every other row or something like that.

There were two rows of UVM fans between the two UA sections two years ago in Vermont..and I sat next to two UVM fans in my row. It happens...trust me. I end up next to other team often even at Championship games in "UA" sections..it's no fun lol. Well actually it is fun since we have always won...but you know what I mean ha.

Edited by MsGDG

What I meant is they wil be in a section somewhere all together, whether it's multiple sections or not. Your not going to see red mixed in with purple alternating in every other row or something like that.

There were two rows of UVM fans between the two UA sections two years ago in Vermont..and I sat next to two UVM fans in my row. It happens...trust me. I end up next to other team often even at Championship games in "UA" sections..it's no fun lol.
Was that the allotment that we were unable to sell out that UVM took back? What I can see sbu fans doing is all sitting together towards the back in 300 this way they're all together. I hope UA has the people working to move their Seawolf a$$es if they're in our seats

There were two rows of UVM fans between the two UA sections two years ago in Vermont..and I sat next to two UVM fans in my row. It happens...trust me. I end up next to other team often even at Championship games in "UA" sections..it's no fun lol.
Was that the allotment that we were unable to sell out that UVM took back? What I can see sbu fans doing is all sitting together towards the back in 300 this way they're all together. I hope UA has the people working to move their Seawolf a$$es if they're in our seats
No need to be so negative about something you think but don't know may happen. You're assume they won't enforce tickets...I've seen them enforce ticket locations when asked to. Maybe they could be the same % chance thay they don't.Just saying...let's be happy we're here in the championship game at home :) We need some positive thoughts back on here... so how about parking? lol I jest. How about this team 15-1..still kinda nuts. Where is that pre season fan poll we have..anyone guess we'd have this record? Edited by MsGDG