UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

#3 Oklahoma vs. #14 Albany

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shots aren't falling, I don't want to see anyone get the green light. I want them to slow it down and stop chucking. Hooley just drove against 3-4 guys on the break. Pull it back and slow it down. We're running ourselves ragged.

Am I seeing their players slapping the floor???/

How about we kick em in the ass

Yeah what the heck is that? Don't know if I've seen that before. We're not getting blown out...tighten up some things and get some shots that are rimming out to actually go down and we can climb back into this.

Edited by Ilko

I was just messaging with Click about this, when it was announced in game, and it brought us to tears. No matter the outcome, this made my evening!!!!! Checked out the Siena Board, and they saw that as well.

In.Tears.Laughing.

SaintsFan
Administrator
star_red.pngstar_red.pngstar_red.pngstar_red.pngstar_red.png

alig3.png

Member is Online
congrats UA 12 minutes ago via the ProBoards App
Post by SaintsFan on 12 minutes ago
Announcers just said that UA has slowly but surely taken over the capital district. Dissed Siena.

FU very much Siena and the administration

Read more: http://sienahoop.proboards.com/thread/3597/congrats-ua?page=6#ixzz3Uykb6Xyh

Am I seeing their players slapping the floor???/

How about we kick em in the ass

Yeah what the heck is that? Don't know if I've seen that before. We're not getting blown out...tighten up some things and get some shots that are rimming out to actually go down and we can climb back into this.

Really? Guys smack the floor all the time. It's a way to get psyched up for defensive stand.