UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Will Brown

If Bobby Denny Hurley goes to SJU, I think URI would be intriguing for CB. Not sure if they would call...but that's a good place to coach in a good league with gorgeous arena.

Stop plagiarizing my ideas. ;)

No idea what you are talking about...*whistles*

That is indeed a very nice looking arena. *sigh* Some day...

If Bobby Denny Hurley goes to SJU, I think URI would be intriguing for CB. Not sure if they would call...but that's a good place to coach in a good league with gorgeous arena.

Stop plagiarizing my ideas. ;)

No idea what you are talking about...*whistles*

That is indeed a very nice looking arena. *sigh* Some day...

+5

Is UA an attractive job if brown decides to take a job elsewhere?

Yes, pays well... Proven that you can win here.

BTW, looks like uc Irvine coach taking gmu, St John Chris Mullin about to take. Uri working on an extension with Danny hurley, Fordham still out there...

Edited by Clickclack

I read that Tool turned down the Fordham job? Is this true? That would mean they offered him instead of Brown? Confused as to where he stands in the process or maybe his interviews sort of made it clear he was happy where he was? Not sure what to think right now. Guess we just wait and see.

I read that Tool turned down the Fordham job? Is this true? That would mean they offered him instead of Brown? Confused as to where he stands in the process or maybe his interviews sort of made it clear he was happy where he was? Not sure what to think right now. Guess we just wait and see.

Yes, the Fordham forum is just insane, 240 posts on 'who should we hire?", 1500+ on the Official New Coach Thread, 100 on "Toole we hardly knew ye" 100 on "The Public Humiliation Continues".

For Toole they're blaming either their gym or their admins for lowballing their offer.

I'd guess either Will's happy here, or happy enough he's willing to gamble that with four starters back he's got a better than even chance for another title next year, after which the offers could get even better. Better than Fordham, anyway.

Hoping he stays and looks to build this program further, and potentially into a new conference. If Coach Brown eventually leaves down the road, UA could end up being just a pit stop for any new coach they bring in, unless we move up a conference giving coaches here a reason to stay.