UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Will Brown

Adam zagoria just tweeted (sorry I'm on my phone) that coach brown is a candidate for both gmu and Fordham and will interview at both.

*tweet says 'expected' to interview :)

Maybe he won't if we're lucky. Though it would be smart to do even if he doesn't want the jobs. Helps with leverage your current one.

Edited by MsGDG

Adam zagoria just tweeted (sorry I'm on my phone) that coach brown is a candidate for both gmu and Fordham and will interview at both.

*tweet says 'expected' to interview :)

Maybe he won't if we're lucky. Though it would be smart to do even if he doesn't want the jobs. Helps with leverage your current one.

He deserves to see what else is out there, he's earned it. Good for him. I hope he stays but we'll see. This is expected. Edited by Clickclack

I also can't see him going just to go for an interview for the heck of it. He'd have to be genuinely interested in the job and both schools would not waste their time and money on someone that just wants to use them as leverage. Mason and fordahm all know what happened with their peer school St Bona. They absolutely hate him up there and never forgot as I am reading from Bonnie fans on Twitter in response to Brown being interviewed.

Question is, can UA give him a raise right now if the school wanted to?