UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2015-2016 OOC Schedule

BTW, this is the first time Brown has ever scheduled a non-D1 opponent. Hopefully the last! I looked back to 2001 season on ESPN, unless I missed one somewhere.

Should have taken the night off or gone on the road, I know it's hard to get home games coming off back to back to back but this sucks.

BTW, this is the first time Brown has ever scheduled a non-D1 opponent. Hopefully the last! I looked back to 2001 season on ESPN, unless I missed one somewhere.

Should have taken the night off or gone on the road, I know it's hard to get home games coming off back to back to back but this sucks.

Hard to believe no one would want to start a home and home. 3 championships in a row is impressive, but it's not like we are a high mid major that everyone is afraid of. It is what it is, and we better smash them by at least 30.

Hard to believe no one would want to start a home and home. 3 championships in a row is impressive, but it's not like we are a high mid major that everyone is afraid of. It is what it is, and we better smash them by at least 30.

30? 30!? If we beat them by 30 I'll be upset. We better put up 80 on them and win by 40-45. We've beaten a few D1 teams by 30 over the years. Unacceptable.

Only benefit of this game is Brown being able to give the guys towards the end of the bench some burn in a regular season game and resting the main cogs..

Edited by Ilko

Who cares about 30...just win...one of these times someone is gonna lose one of these games and the stain and shame will never be washed away.

Oneonta released their schedule a couple of weeks ago and we weren't on it. I wonder if someone dropped a game on us and Oneonta was the replacement.

This is CB's first non-D1 game in 14 years so I'm not that upset about it. We would either be complaining about not having enough home games or having the Oneonta game.

We've already lost to a D3 team as a D1 when Scott Beeten was coaching. We lost to a Mike Lonergan coached Catholic team in a tournament during the early years.

Aside from the Oneonta game the rest of the schedule isn't bad. There are a lot of winnable games against decent opponents. Have we played both of the "St. Francis" teams before?

I had the same reaction…Oneonta??? This will be a throwback…there were some great games in the SUNYAC days of the 70s.

And some nightmare games ... one we were held to 37 at their place...an NCAA Quarter-final we lost 47-46 at University Gym. Our last against them we won in triple OT in '95. Lead series 46-22.

So, a BB D-III at home or FB road trip to Stony Brook? Depends on the FB playoff prospects