UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Home Opener: vs. Rhode Island

Reminder about the Great Dane Game Day. Not sure they are advertising it as much as they should be (I guess one thing at a time lol) but we saw the tents again out there yesterday and got additional info.

-Free to walk around in the Game Day Area (behind the score board)

-Beer Garden

-Dining halls will mostly be closed which will drive all the students down there to swipe their cards for food. They also will be getting their tickets down in the game day area.

-They had a Pep Rally yesterday, which had to be moved from BOFO to SEFCU due to the storm that hit.

-$10.95 for Buffet for the public

-Hot Dogs etc will be available down in the Game Day location. I heard they bought a few mini-trucks, kind of like golf carts to drive down there with some regular concessions and merch.

-Hair of the Dog will play, and I think they are getting various bands each game day.

Hopefully the weather holds up and we can get a great crowd.

Reminder about the Great Dane Game Day. Not sure they are advertising it as much as they should be (I guess one thing at a time lol) but we saw the tents again out there yesterday and got additional info.

-Beer Garden

-Dining halls will mostly be closed which will drive all the students down there to swipe their cards for food. They also will be getting their tickets down in the game day area.

-They had a Pep Rally yesterday, which had to be moved from BOFO to SEFCU due to the storm that hit.

-Hot Dogs etc will be available down in the Game Day location. I heard they bought a few mini-trucks, kind of like golf carts to drive down there with some regular concessions and merch.

-Hair of the Dog will play, and I think they are getting various bands each game day.

I plan on attending with my two boys, any idea if they have any stuff for kids like bouncy house or something. Kids always love that stuff...no big deal either way just wondering.

-Beer Garden

I plan on attending with my two boys, any idea if they have any stuff for kids like bouncy house or something. Kids always love that stuff...no big deal either way just wondering.

Below is a TV commercial on it and they mention bouncy house things.

Edited by MsGDG

I'm in Michigan on Charter cable. Any suggestions for viewing the game other than Dane Zone? Doesn't look like SNY is an option here.

Supposed to be on the American Sports Network but those seem to be regional distribution. Often found on a CW outlet.

http://americansportsnet.com/schedule/

Elijah Ibitokun-Hanks sees big things in his UAlbany football future