UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

This is the time to make some changes. Would be ideal time to get Sussman or Harding two weeks to get first team reps and let them lead the team for,the rest of the season.

Also a great time for the kids to heal so they can finish strong.

Edited by reeder

So Richmond just beat JMU 59-49. Not a whole lot of offense but dang…..how's it look for UA?

Did you mean defense? Cause I see plenty of offense lol. These are the two top offenses in the CAA. If JMU put up 42 on us, most of it in the 2nd half, and Richmond dropped 59 on JMU...I don't even want to venture a guess what Richmond is going to do to us.

My guess for next weekend is 63-7. I think after a bye we are bound to have one or two plays that will help us score at least one TD lol.

Edited by Ilko

Yeah, I meant defense. Just saw it and edited. Of course looking at some of the FBS scores, defense seems to be in short supply. On yesterday's UA Game Day (yeah, they had one)

GG said RIchmond was perhaps better than JMU and that they were going to be very tough to play. They have two tall GOOD wideouts. The modestly good news is that he said

there was a decent chance that that players who were not out with season-ending injuries could all be back for the UR game. For you out of towners, here's the link to the video

segments: http://wnyt.com/article/12817/

Barring some incredible performance by our team, I would say the score will be determined by how much UR decides to run it up.

I think we all need to realize that it'll take some time before UA is in shape to compete regularly with the upper half of the CAA. Last year was an aberration because of the presence of

all of the seniors and a schedule that included a patsy like Columbia and they were a fluke play against HC of going 6-6. Coach points out that young players are one thing and it's great to

get them experience for the future, but they would normally be playing 20-25 plays a game and are being asked to go 60-65 plays. So they get worn out and our back ups are not as good

as the back ups for the other side due to a short amount of time recruiting CAA level talent.