UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ USF 11/24

That's the frustrating thing. Coach said it on the radio Monday he doesn't care about the OOC and just wants to focus on the AE.

This might sound crazy if this was ten years ago, but as a fan and alum,I'm not happy just to be in the NCAA tournament. I want to see the program win a game and the best chance for that to happen is to win your OOC games and get a 12 or higher seed.

Every ooc is just such a struggle... Many opportunities missed to have a better then pig team.

It's waaay too early to worry about that. We started 2-6 last year and ended up as a 14 seed.

We're a good team or will be good. We are just incredibly frustrating in these road games. We had chances up eight to put them away and didn't. Then chances up 1 to stretch the lead and didn't.

Really nice effort by The Barber wasted in the loss - 12 points and 8 rebounds.

Every ooc is just such a struggle... Many opportunities missed to have a better then pig team.

It's waaay too early to worry about that. We started 2-6 last year and ended up as a 14 seed.

We're a good team or will be good. We are just incredibly frustrating in these road games. We had chances up eight to put them away and didn't. Then chances up 1 to stretch the lead and didn't.

Really nice effort by The Barber wasted in the loss - 12 points and 8 rebounds.

I'm sure it's just my frustration coming through. Had our foot on their throat up 8 with ball and just collapsed. Very disappointing. Can't get this back... What's done is done. They gave away bu in similar fashion. Should be 3 and 1 right now and not 1 and 3

• Like 1

Given how poorly we played as a group, I'm actually fine with losing - provides a wake-up call and hopefully provokes the realization that we can't just walk through the games missing all those FTs and shots just because we're three-time conference champions.

We will indeed be okay when it counts, but hopefully we can turn the corner sooner rather than later.

S$

• Like 1

Given how poorly we played as a group, I'm actually fine with losing - provides a wake-up call and hopefully provokes the realization that we can't just walk through the games missing all those FTs and shots just because we're three-time conference champions.

We will indeed be okay when it counts, but hopefully we can turn the corner sooner rather than later.

S$

I thought bu was that wake up call. Bottom line is this... You don't make shots, you don't win. Take a look at the shooting percentage of Singletary, hooley and Sanders... That's why we lost. Those all conference guards can't buy a bucket. Combined like 11 for 28

• Like 1

S$

I thought bu was that wake up call. Bottom line is this... You don't make shots, you don't win. Take a look at the shooting percentage of Singletary, hooley and Sanders... That's why we lost. Those all conference guards can't buy a bucket. Combined like 11 for 28
Stop shooting maybe? Or limit the shooting. I'm not saying don't shoot the three at all, just cut it down to 10-12 shots instead of 20.