UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT: Monmouth

Two lousy football games on Thanksgiving but that Monmouth - Notre Dame made up for it. Monmouth knocked off #17 ND in the final minute. Great game.

Colin Stewart from Glenville plays for Monmouth. He had 9 points tonight and 19 in Monmouth's win over UCLA earlier this year.

Look at their schedule. There was a post in the USF thread about not so great name recognition teams on our schedules.

Monmouth has played..

UCLA, USC, Drexel, and ND so far. That's two PAC12, and A10 and an ACC team. They still have Dayton (A10), and most likely another power conference team in the Orlando tourney.

Come December they have Rutgers (B1G) and Georgetown (ACC).

That as a fan is what I want to see. Can careless about the home games. The fact that the MAAC has an auto bid into the Orlando tournament every year shows they are a step above the America East Conference.

DP. Glad I missed that game in my travels. Too bad both teams couldn't lose as the only time to root for a lowly maac team is when they are playing LCC and there really isn't a good time to root for Notre Dame.

Then when a maac team wins a game like this, we have to listen how strong that league is even from 1 of our own fans. The same lowly maac that lost in the play in round of the most recent NCAA basketball tournament !

Then when a maac team wins a game like this, we have to listen how strong that league is even from 1 of our own fans. The same lowly maac that lost in the play in round of the most recent NCAA basketball tournament !

Haha no gripe gripe here with the teams in that conference besides the ones in green. The MAAC has always has strong ties with the ESPN, something the America East doesn't have. Quinnipiac will be in the Orlando classic next year.

Haha no gripe gripe here with the teams in that conference besides the ones in green. The MAAC has always has strong ties with the ESPN, something the America East doesn't have. Quinnipiac will be in the Orlando classic next year.

Out of the teams in the current maac, Q is the one to root for as Eric Eaton is there. I hope that some day he moves up to a better league

Out of the teams in the current maac, Q is the one to root for as Eric Eaton is there. I hope that some day he moves up to a better league

Yup I remember him. I too hope we move up to a better league :D

• 3 weeks later...

Tack on another. Georgetown. That is how you schedule an OOC schedule.

Yet if we did that , people would be complaining how a long road trip killed our team

Yeah... No Bob. If we were winning games like this stay on the road forever.

No Click. because it is another team we only are hearing about the games they win. If it was our team we would be hearing about every lose especially if we started the conference season off with a loss like they did