UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@Marist 12/9 7:00

These announcers are even worse than the last guys...

They were talking about Stire's contribution last year and then somehow segwayed to '12 points against San Francisco University'...what? When did we play San Francisco? lol. Did they mean St. Frances PA which is the game after LCC?

Thanks for confirming that actually happened. Halfway through the story I thought I was hallucinating.

Overall, they were about as complimentary to an opposing team as any announcers you're going to find. I think they even got a few stories correct also.

Yeah, that was earlier in the game. They got better by the end of the game. But I was scratching my head after that one, for sure.

I thought Peter played well!!!

He's struggling shooting but was rock solid defensively and contributed 6 assists (only 2 turnovers), 5 rebounds and 2 steals to go with his 7 pts.

Even though he is struggling shooting the ball, you can he still is our leader on the floor.

Rowley and Stire who are playing really well have to do better then 4 of 11 from the FT line.

I also thought Dallas gave us good minutes in the absence of Peters and Charles with 4 rebounds and 5 pts.

To beat a team by 22 on their Home floor is not an easy task!!!

Edited by Patch
  • Like 1

I thought Peter played well!!!

He's struggling shooting but was rock solid defensively and contributed 6 assists (only 2 turnovers), 5 rebounds and 2 steals to go with his 7 pts.

Even though he is struggling shooting the ball, you can she he still is our leader on the floor.

Rowley and Stire who are playing really well have to do better then 4 of 11 from the FT line.

I also thought Dallas gave us good minutes in the absence of Peters and Charles with 4 rebounds and 5 pts.

To beat a team by 22 on their Home floor is not an easy task!!!

If he can put up those numbers every night we'll be in great shape. The only thing is the shooting percentage that hurts

Fun time at the game tonight and a solid win. The second half is what I expect this team to be. Singletary was absolutely on fire in the second half. Love Cremo's game. Stire and Rowley combine for 25 boards!

On a side note, I sat with B9j2j6s and the calmest 18 month child I've ever seen. haha! Good seeing you man!

you were in their version of a sky box :)

haha! What a crappy and tiny gym that is. Also, we complain about the parking situation at UA but at Marist you literally park on the opposite side of the campus and take a shuttle bus or walk 15 mins to the game. We opted for the shuttle bus but waiting a good 10 mins for it and thought we might miss the start of the game.

Fun time at the game tonight and a solid win. The second half is what I expect this team to be. Singletary was absolutely on fire in the second half. Love Cremo's game. Stire and Rowley combine for 25 boards!

On a side note, I sat with B9j2j6s and the calmest 18 month child I've ever seen. haha! Good seeing you man!

you were in their version of a sky box :)

haha! What a crappy and tiny gym that is. Also, we complain about the parking situation at UA but at Marist you literally park on the opposite side of the campus and take a shuttle bus or walk 15 mins to the game. We opted for the shuttle bus but waiting a good 10 mins for it and thought we might miss the start of the game.

I will echo that. I went up there for the women's game last year, and the parking situation is pretty terrible. The fact that it was snowing did not help either.

Ditto about the parking. Anyone who ever complains about the walk from Dutch, should be required to attend one game @ Marist. Even if you had a pocket full of money and wanted to park closer, you could not. Even if you wanted to walk; besides being required to park in the next county, no paths discernible, poor lighting and when we asked a parking attendant, where the lot was HE DID NOT KNOW (I swear this is true).

As for the game; very enjoyable see Patch for a right-on assessment.