UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Saturday Night

I'm at the TUC again for the transiberian orchestra concert and the lines for security are worse than yesterday. You literally have to come to an event an hour early at least.

Someone needs to get fired for the implementation.

Wow that TU article is funny, makes us seem like a Big East school, instead of an AE. Did the Siena students really rush the court at the end of the game? If so that is pathetic.

CWEo3E3VEAQrlNZ.jpg

At the beginning of their rush, more came on after the picture was taken.

I'm at the TUC again for the transiberian orchestra concert and the lines for security are worse than yesterday. You literally have to come to an event an hour early at least.

Heard they only had 3 metal detectors that arrived on Friday and no one was given training. That for 10K people. Planning and brains are clearly not the strong suite of the General Manager of the TU. And to no surprised he is whining about it not being at the TU next year https://twitter.com/dougmac518As people pointed out he should be focused on real issues like how to train people and security lines.

Heard they only had 3 metal detectors that arrived on Friday and no one was given training. That for 10K people. Planning and brains are clearly not the strong suite of the General Manager of the TU. And to no surprised he is whining about it not being at the TU next year https://twitter.com/dougmac518As people pointed out he should be focused on real issues like how to train people and security lines.

Same story right now. There was four on the left side of the main entrance. Took 20 minutes to move 100ft.

Absolutely ridiculous.

They should get trained by the TSA. They generally do pretty well lol.

Wow that TU article is funny, makes us seem like a Big East school, instead of an AE. Did the Siena students really rush the court at the end of the game? If so that is pathetic.

What's that comment about "imitation being the sure sign of flattery?" The other team fanbase hasn't had much of an opportunity to rush the court for quite a number of years. UA fans just save the chance for winning conference championships.

• Like 1

Hey, guys! It's nice to analyze a loss and hope for improvement.

One of the reasons why I like being a UA fan is because we seem a little more laid back and more forgiving of each other after a tough loss. Let me give a comparison. Every time LCC has lost to us in modern times, their fans become almost cannibalistic on their message board. They call each other names and call for every coaching staff member's head. We don't get anywhere near down to that level on this board, and I don't want it to get that way.

I just want revenge next year. :P

• Like 1

I also wanted to wait a couple days in order not to rant...I felt Siena would win if our two bigs, yeah, including Charles as a big, didn't play...was asking too much of Rowley and Stire to offset the Saints bigs...now with that said, Im disappointed in all the Hooley bashing??? He, IMO, played with the most passion of the Danes hands down and IMO somewhat kept us in the game at times....he did have a few TO's but they were by him trying to create...he did get called for a walk once when out on the wing but other than that were caused in the paint...I thought Evan is the one who played poorly...he made a couple 3's late when Siena got up near a 10 point lead....Siena NEEDED this game twice as much as the DANES did and played that way...the OVER THE TOP praise for Javion O. is out of hand...up to the BOGUS 3-point play he was GIVEN but a ref standing in the corner, he had 3 points (all FT's), 2 rebs and maybe a block..that is it....after the gift 3-point play which pushed the lead to 7, that IMO was the back breaker with 3:30 left....and then he got 4 uncontested dunks and they acted like he was the POG.....Long carried them in the first half and Clareth, while getting a couple big rim breaks, played not like a Freshman..again, they NEEDED to win this game...I just wish we could have matched their intensity...and Peter played pretty well IMO...

• Like 1

Residence halls would reopen that morning, so I'd think most students should be back. But I don't know why the game couldn't be on a different Saturday.

But how many students will want to come out after traveling (many from NYC and it's insane traffic, etc.).