UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Saturday Night

And for full disclosure for some of you guys ( and or gals) I really have no problem with UA at all. I go to a few UA football games a year a few UA Mens basketball games. In fact Im quite sure Ill buy chair back season tickets next year. Ta ta for now Ill check back in tomorrow win or lose tonight!!

Your posts on your site suggest otherwise. Only reason you go to the BB games is so you have something to talk about and denigrate on your site (more like talking out of your bum like most of you usually do). Football I can understand, we're the only football program of any high level within 2hrs any direction.

I've read all of the UA related stuff on your site over the years...you have a MASSIVE problem with UA. You and your cronies HATE it that we have a FAR more dominant sports program (it's not even close). Instead of giving credit where credit is due (since, you know, both schools represent little Albany, NY in the tournaments which is much bigger than both schools), you guys resort to stuff like putting asterisks next to BCS wins, complaining about the size of SEFCU, etc.

I wouldn't judge everyone by what that dope olddave has to say. That guy has a few screws lose.

Good thing think you weren't around or reading back in early/mid 2000s, what is there now is nothing compared to that. I used to scrap with them like crazy. Funny thing is looking back, I was dead on with a lot of stuff.

I don't take their anti UA comments personally, we make fun of them over here plenty. They are supposed to dislike us and we them.

Edited by Clickclack

And for full disclosure for some of you guys ( and or gals) I really have no problem with UA at all. I go to a few UA football games a year a few UA Mens basketball games. In fact Im quite sure Ill buy chair back season tickets next year. Ta ta for now Ill check back in tomorrow win or lose tonight!!

Your posts on your site suggest otherwise. Only reason you go to the BB games is so you have something to talk about and denigrate on your site (more like talking out of your bum like most of you usually do). Football I can understand, we're the only football program of any high level within 2hrs any direction.

I've read all of the UA related stuff on your site over the years...you have a MASSIVE problem with UA. You and your cronies HATE it that we have a FAR more dominant sports program (it's not even close). Instead of giving credit where credit is due (since, you know, both schools represent little Albany, NY in the tournaments which is much bigger than both schools), you guys resort to stuff like putting asterisks next to BCS wins, complaining about the size of SEFCU, etc.

I wouldn't judge everyone by what that dope olddave has to say. That guy has a few screws lose.

Good thing think you weren't around or reading back in early/mid 2000s, what is there now is nothing compared to that. I used to scrap with them like crazy. Funny thing is looking back, I was dead on with a lot of stuff.

I don't take their anti UA comments personally, we make fun of them over here plenty. They are supposed to dislike us and we them.

There is a difference between disliking them and still tipping your hat to their success (as you have been doing stating over and over, unbiasedly, that they are a good team this year) and some of the things those guys say over there. That's all I'm saying.

Example:

That's the reality and the expectation of the program. Siena is a low mid major program at this point. We were at a time a respected true mid major. UA has not reached that point. Maybe it will. Hopefully both programs improve to the point where we have two true mid-majors in the CD, nothing would make me happier.

- HoopJunkie

Why aren't we a true mid-major? 3 straight championships, 5 in what 11 years? NCAA win, BCS wins, have played teams like Kentucky tough. Beat LCC 4 out of 5. Like, what else needs to happen to get some credit? This is what I'm talking about. I'm all for being 'rah rah Siena' but real fans, who appreciate good basketball, would give credit where it's due. People like OldDave and HoopJunkie don't seem to understand that concept.

ClickClack - UA has done well, no doubt but they have NEVER won a real up game. Siena isn't an up game. I'm talking about a big time BCS win akin to Monmouth beating UCLA and USC...or Radford beating G'Town.

This is where UA fans miss the bigger picture. Sure, I can see how kicking our ass feels good and is a point of pride. I get that, but beating a WAY DOWN Siena team only makes UA better than Siena ... it doesn't make UA good.

- Glen

It's annoying.

Anyway, can't wait for tonight.

Edited by Ilko

There is a difference between disliking them and still tipping your hat to their success (as you have been doing stating over and over, unbiasedly, that they are a good team this year) and some of the things those guys say over there. That's all I'm saying.

Anyway, can't wait for tonight.

No need to. It is more fun to just give them back the appropriate asterisks that they have used in the past :)

And fortunately they have had very little success since some dope told us they reloaded 5 years ago :)

RealtimeRPI predictor just flipped today to a one-point Albany win (52.4%). Women are down for a 20-point win (95.4%).

Sagarin predictor is $iena by 0.31 points, and that's only if the TUC gets the full home-court advantage.

Sounds to me like game is a tossup- too bad AE teams dont get Vegas lines, love to know how the betting public would see this game

This is a toss up I'd agree. I've seen Siena several times and it's a good team this year. My biggest concern is more centered on UA... Will the Yale, Marist, Colgate UA show up or bu, usf UA show up. Can't afford the long scoring droughts we get into.

OK I lied back again.. Have some time to kill.. Ilko please my friend don’t put words into my mouth, first of all I almost never talk about Olympic sports, women’s basketball Lacrosse or any other sport since I don’t follow them, I have nothing against them, just don’t follow them and seldom comment on them one way or another- if your reading something about them on my board, it’s not from me. A few years ago when football stadium opened I actually PM’d several members of this board and commented how much I liked stadium and how much fun I had at the game, in fact I’m quite sure I made those comments on Siena board. I think it’s quite obvious Albany has a great athletic department, sorry if I don’t say that enough for your liking

I go to the games at sefcu because I like college basketball since I already go to a few games and I want to go to Siena UA game, I’ll buy UA season tickets next year, allows me to cherry pick UA games- and when I’m there I’ll root for Danes, and BTW I won’t be alone, I expect several hundred Siena fans will do same. It will be ironic when some members of this board don’t get into game because it’s at sefcu

I don’t really get the I hate UA or all UA fans hate Siena attitude, most of you guys (not all) are as bad as some Siena posters hating the other school, not all, but rest assured the over the top talk goes both ways – ( read some of Bobs posts with unbiased view and get back to me..LOL) just as much "over the top" on this board as Siena board.. and hey that’s OK, as long as everyone remembers it’s just a game have fun talk a little smack.. and don’t get carried away

Enjoy!!

Edited by SienaTony

OK I lied back again.. Have some time to kill.. Ilko please my friend don’t put words into my mouth, first of all I almost never talk about Olympic sports, women’s basketball Lacrosse or any other sport since I don’t follow them, I have nothing against them, just don’t follow them and seldom comment on them one way or another- if your reading something about them on my board, it’s not from me. A few years ago when football stadium opened I actually PM’d several members of this board and commented how much I liked stadium and how much fun I had at the game, in fact I’m quite sure I made those comments on Siena board. I think it’s quite obvious Albany has a great athletic department, sorry if I don’t say that enough for your liking

I go to the games at sefcu because I like college basketball since I already go to a few games and I want to go to Siena UA game, I’ll buy UA season tickets next year, allows me to cherry pick UA games- and when I’m there I’ll root for Danes, and BTW I won’t be alone, I expect several hundred Siena fans will do same. It will be ironic when some members of this board don’t get into game because it’s at sefcu

I don’t really get the I hate UA or all UA fans hate Siena attitude, most of you guys (not all) are as bad as some Siena posters hating the other school, not all, but rest assured the over the top talk goes both ways – ( read some of Bobs posts with unbiased view and get back to me..LOL) just as much "over the top" on this board as Siena board.. and hey that’s OK, as long as everyone remembers it’s just a game have fun talk a little smack.. and don’t get carried away

Enjoy!!

Ohhh, yeahhhh!

Game time in 35 minutes....(Well, the women's game, anyhow.)