UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ St. Francis 12/29 7pm

Brown on the radio... on Nichols'.. handled himself very well, defended well, hard to do when you're sitting on the bench. Still trying to figure out the front court. All of his 4000 assistant coaches need to know we're a different team, we lost our horse, he should have been MVP in our league, learning to play without him. Biggest concern is getting tougher defensively and on the glass and not making TOs. He said he is riding Cremo like a 4 yr vet and riding him hard not like he normally does to a freshman. Asking him to handle the ball when Evan isn't in.

Edited by MRSGDG

Brown on the radio... on Nichols'.. handled himself very well, defended well, hard to do when you're sitting on the bench. Still trying to figure out the front court. All of his 4000 assistant coaches need to know we're a different team, we lost our horse, he should have been MVP in our league, learning to play without him. Biggest concern is getting tougher defensively and on the glass and not making TOs. He said he is riding Cremo like a 4 yr vet and riding him hard not like he normally does to a freshman. Asking him to handle the ball when Evan isn't in.

lol @ 4000 assistant coaches. He does have a point.

And good on Cremo. If I may be so bold...he's going to be our number 1 offensive option next year. Dare I say that he's going to be asked to lead the team as early as next season with Mike Rowley and Rich playing co-captain?

brk.jpg

We need more from Mike Rowley. He plays a lot of minutes for 4 pts. (2 on what looked like a questionable goal tending call) and 3 RB's.

Love Cremo's all around numbers. I mean 15, 6, 3, and 2. He was our leading rebounder.

Edited by McFan

I like that we've gotten a little choosier in shooting 3's than we were earlier in the season. Also, that we're getting some energy and production from the bench in addition to what we're getting from Cremo. That's a good sign.

As goofy as it sounds considering we've won 8 of our last 9, I still don't feel like we've totally fired on all seasons yet this year.

Great to see Peter put together maybe his best game of the year. Led us in scoring and assists tonight.

Was a fun time at the game last night. Crowd was mostly purple, and I know I lost my voice. The alumni event was great, excellent food, nice atmosphere. As for the game, the 5-minute blitz at the end of the first half covered up an otherwise sloppy period. Twice in the first half StF-B long offensive rebounds led directly to 3's, as they often do, which was a bit frustrating.

The team also needs to be more efficient at scoring in transition and on the break. A number of times either Joe, Pete or Ray found themselves with numbers, with either a turnover or a miss to show for it. That will make a difference in conference play.

Also, defending in the post was worrisome. If we couldn't deal with their big (which I am not sure why we didn't double him at some point), things will be interesting going up against Warney when they play SBU.

As for the good, it was nice to see Dave get minutes, always nice to have more options on the bench, and for a freshman he looked pretty calm out there and hit a nice "Tate-like" mid-range shot. Hopefully Trav can make it back into the lineup soon, his presence is missed on the floor, especially when the bigs get in foul trouble.