UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB vs. Maine, noon Friday

Defense needs to pick it up. It was awful the last 5 minutes or so of the half.

Not sure why Hooley didn't hold for the last shot before the half. Ended up giving up a 3 the other way for no reason.

The problem I have with the noon start is the short time between the end of the UNH game and the Maine game, with a 7-hour bus trip in between. Yes, teams sometimes play two days in a row, but there's no long bus trip in between them. I hope fatigue doesn't settle in for UA in the second half.

I'm so glad we don't play in the TUC. This is almost how bad our crowds would look like in that Arena lol. What a disaster of a showing. It's so quiet I can hear some other announcer on the feed, lol.

And yes, our 3pt D is pretty bad.

Edited by Ilko

HOW IS THAT A FOUL!? Singletary had his arms up while guarding Calixte on the outside who was driving into the middle of the paint. Dallas slid over to deter Calixte and Calixte jumped to avoid Dallas right into the chest of Evan. WTF?

Maine is getting every call right now...same stuff we were getting in the first half is now going against us. Don't care if its wrong or right, just wish the ref's were consistent.

Edited by Ilko

Peter took a hard fall on a foul and hurt his wrist looks like...stayed in the game and hit one of two free throws. Down 4 with 1:45 left.

EDIT: Down 2 with 1:37 left. Peter is having a pretty nice game.

Edited by Ilko