UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Signing Day...our 2016 class is...

Looks like a good group. Twitter says the dog and pony show is at 4 PM today. Live feed. Classier rollout though with the YouTube videos and a little extra production. I like the DL beef and

there appears to be some good speed. The Wyoming transfer LB was shown as a QB outrunning DB's.

• Like 1

Kareem Brown played for Coffeyville CC in Kansas. According to their website they have quite a large number of players who signed NLIs yesterday and I counted

12 BCS signings, so this JUCO is at a pretty high level. I think GG is exactly right regarding the QB situation as no one distinguished themselves for very long. Interested to

see where Brunson falls into the mix.

Interesting to hear the Crook had a shoulder issue for much if not all of the year.

I wonder how many of these kids will get significant time (like a Gontarek or Roberson).

Edited by Ilko

I never mentioned this before, but in the UB game Crook came out really strong and looked good and confident. He took a very hard hit in that game and afterwards was just not

the same. Always wondered if he got hurt on that play. Maybe it was the shoulder? In any case, it was nice to see GG acknowledge that they need to have tighter pass coverage

as too often last year their pass defense was of the "let them catch the ball and then tackle them" style.

• Like 1

A few thoughts

1. Coach Sweeeney didn't present the offensive linemen. Not sure if that means anything but all of the other position coaches presented. From the video, i couldn't tell if he was there.

2. Gattuso said there was no update on Gontarek yet. Also that Alston is playing WR.

3. Hope the DT from St. Joseph's regional can help right away. We've not had that kind of size in a long time - maybe ever.

It was mentioned at halftime last night that the spring football game will be on April 16, part of the Spring Stomp which also includes a baseball doubleheader vs. St. Peter's at noon, women's lacrosse vs. UMass-Lowell at 4:00, and men's lacrosse vs. Binghamton at 7:00.

• Like 1