UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: vs. UNH 2/11

I am still worried about this game. I guess I have not been playing close attention, with all of the build-up last week to Vermont and needing to win to make second-place more likely etc . . and now I see that, actually, UNH is 7-3, which means if we lose, we would be 9-3 and UNH 8-3, therefore 1/2 game behind for second-place. For some reason, I thought the Wildcats had lost more. They are always well-prepared against UA, and certainly have the incentive, given the 4-losses-by-10-points thing! On the other hand -- and let's pretend Maine never happened -- our guys always seem to do what they have to do (sometimes, it's "only what they have to do" but that's another matter). GO DANES!!

ATTENDANCE Home Avg

Albany 11-33174 3016

Binghamton 12-30255 2521

Hartford 13-16856 1297

Maine 9-11411 1268

New Hampshire 10-6161 616

Stony Brook 11-34719 3156

UMBC 10-9047 905

UMass Lowell 10-8674 867

Vermont 10-20833 2083

Totals 96-171130 1783

Note the 3 of the bottom four teams are "Hockey Schools"

Edited by UAalum72

Can we defend the 3 please? On the first 6 or 7 we went under the screen and then got blocked out. Come on.

They just said we have the best 3 pt defense in the conference. Which is funny since people always say we are the worse.

Did notice Ray going under too..it was like why?!