UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Postseason

Also: Been there.

SBU wasn't ready. They didn't understand what the tournament is. Now they know. Glad they got their clocks cleaned though...love it. We represent the AE FAR better.

Again, SBU = NE Pats to me (a Jets fan). Hope they never win another game for eternity.

Stupid analogy as the jets are the team that hasn't won anything in decades.

Analogy went over your head Bob :). I'm a Jets fan, therefore I seriously dislike the Pats. I'm a Great Danes fan, therefore I seriously dislike the Stony Brook Seawolves. Has nothing to do with winning :).

Edited by Eli

SBU wasn't ready. They didn't understand what the tournament is. Now they know. Glad they got their clocks cleaned though...love it. We represent the AE FAR better.

Again, SBU = NE Pats to me (a Jets fan). Hope they never win another game for eternity.

Analogy went over your head Bob :). I'm a Jets fan, therefore I seriously dislike the Pats. I'm a Great Danes fan, therefore I seriously dislike the Stony Brook Seawolves. Has nothing to do with winning :).

LOL lots of people have teams they hate. Doesn't mean your anology worked :) let's just say it was as bad as the jets play over the last 45 years and move on :)

LOL lots of people have teams they hate. Doesn't mean your anology worked :) let's just say it was as bad as the jets play over the last 45 years and move on :)

Again, I don't understand what your infatuation is with 'winning' in this analogy. Winning (or lack thereof) has absolutely nothing to do with my hate for the Pats or SBU. They are rivals regardless of record...NE because of things that go back to WAY before BB and Brady started winning (such as BB being the Jets coach for like one day, players trading teams Curtis Martin, etc.)...and SBU because they are a fellow SUNY school who competes against us in a variety of ways (athletics and non-athletic things), etc.

Move along, Bob.

===========

Back on topic:

I hate SBU. Glad they got whooped. The end.

Edited by Eli

The NBA would suit well for Warney's skill set 15-20 years ago. Today not so much, unless he develops a serious outside game.

This is true...however, he's pretty good as a defensive anchor which is still a necessity. He's no Hassan Whiteside, but he does change shots. The problem is, the NBA is bigger...so that attribute of his may be negated. Not all college stars pan out though...so he might be great at SBU and he might be the next guy to go to the D-League and never do good in the NBA...

Edited by Eli

bob, not for nothing but that analogy works just fine...