UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I think the jersey's are, as the young would say, "sick yo!"...not sure what you all hate about them. I wish it was Damian on the helmet and not just UAlbany, but otherwise I'd change NOTHING about them.

What about the helmet being the wrong color?

I think the jersey's are, as the young would say, "sick yo!"...not sure what you all hate about them. I wish it was Damian on the helmet and not just UAlbany, but otherwise I'd change NOTHING about them.

Doesn't really bother me. I sat closer because they closed my usual section and it wasn't as much of an issue as I thought but if you really wanted to change it just do a black helmet with Damien on the side. There was only one bad thing (not related to the actual performance on the field) that sucked on Saturday...and that was the gold seats. It's nice to have a back instead of a bleecher...but those seats have a TERRIBLE vantage point. You're so low that seeing a run play develop is utterly impossible. So is the ability to see things like holds, etc. All you see is a mess of arms and legs lol. Sitting higher up is 100x better. Don't know why anyone would pay whatever stupid amount of money those gold seats cost to sit there...oh and as mentioned before the lack of credit card support for the parking lot attendants. It's 2016, how are we 'cash only' still for parking? I hope someone from the school reads these threads from time to time...FIX IT.

Edited by Eli

If you want to do alternate, do all black or grey everything. Helmet, jersey, and pants. That jersey has pieces of black, dark grey, and purple in different spots.

It should just be black jerseys with yellow numbers outlined in purple. Like how basketball and lacrosse had in the mid 2000s. There is just too much going on with these alternates they have.

Edited by UA'08

Agreed. UA's O-Line is 4 seniors and a junior, so they should be dominant (we can only hope). They appear to have a good complement or WR's and TE's and despite the loss of Croskey I think they'll

be fine at RB. So what's missing? One of those guys has to step up....don't they?

Look at the stats from the spring game...look at the top of the tackle list. Warnken was originally a preferred walk on at UNH...must have changed his mind. Crowley was originally a scholarship player

at Temple...must have changed his mind. Skylor Clinton was originally a LB/DE guy at Wyoming...again changed his mind. I think the athleticism of some of these new guys is ahead of the QBs right now. The coverage

was a lot tighter than we are used to seeing. Rayshan Clark was like glue and made a great break up on the near sideline.

• Like 1

Agreed. UA's O-Line is 4 seniors and a junior, so they should be dominant (we can only hope). They appear to have a good complement or WR's and TE's and despite the loss of Croskey I think they'll

be fine at RB. So what's missing? One of those guys has to step up....don't they?

Look at the stats from the spring game...look at the top of the tackle list. Warnken was originally a preferred walk on at UNH...must have changed his mind. Crowley was originally a scholarship player

at Temple...must have changed his mind. Skylor Clinton was originally a LB/DE guy at Wyoming...again changed his mind. I think the athleticism of some of these new guys is ahead of the QBs right now. The coverage

was a lot tighter than we are used to seeing. Rayshan Clark was like glue and made a great break up on the near sideline.

all of what you said is true JIMBO, I just think we are weak at QB again....when our QB's make others wish we still had Fiacchi is quite troublesome...