UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2016-17 Men's Basketball Schedule

No...not irony at all. Don't play games with what I said. If you support UA, you don't stop giving money to a school because it had to follow a directive from a State government that is already short-shifted the University.

No...not irony at all. Don't play games with what I said. If you support UA, you don't stop giving money to a school because it had to follow a directive from a State government that is already short-shifted the University.

I was agreeing with you. Pointing out the irony of someone who doesnt want to give because they disagree with a specific policy, objecting to the state not spending money because of a specific policy

• Like 1

I was agreeing with you. Pointing out the irony of someone who doesnt want to give because they disagree with a specific policy, objecting to the state not spending money because of a specific policy

My mistake...was a looooong day. Apologies.

• Like 1

I was going to slip a few bucks to UA but now I will refuse to until Cuomo is out of office because New York is ran by a literal piece of garbage. Only difference between him and McCrory are wedge issues.

More and more I wish I went to a school that wasn't entangled in a corrupt and broken state government. Should've gone to UConn or UMass or Cuse.

Yes because those schools aren't corrupt...

I know our former Provost/Interm President who bailed on us tried to hide a rape scandal at UConn and I know that for a time the UMass system was led by the brother of a fugitive mobster. Outside of those two isolated cases, I have nothing for corruption at those two schools that comes close to this. Notice how Baker and Malloy didn't screw their public universities over like Cuomo has.

Cuse, minus times on probation, has never been corrupt. Not to this level. I'd rather let them run the SUNY system as it'd get politics out of the way and they'd get an endowment going.

Funny how all of the cities in NC are saturated with northeastern and northern transplants, and the

legislature still passed the law.

HB2 was passed practically under cover of darkness with little notification and NC has a problem in reverse of New York where the little hick towns hold more power than the cities.

The whole state of affairs there is pretty much out of spite: the biggest donor to the NC GOP got angry after Obama and a female Democrat governor won in 2008 that he wanted to redo the state in his image to get back at transplants. And I wonder why I went from a registered Republican in NY to an Independent that loathes the GOP elswhwere.

I was going to slip a few bucks to UA but now I will refuse to until Cuomo is out of office because New York is ran by a literal piece of garbage. Only difference between him and McCrory are wedge issues.

More and more I wish I went to a school that wasn't entangled in a corrupt and broken state government. Should've gone to UConn or UMass or Cuse.

Yes because those schools aren't corrupt...

I know our former Provost/Interm President who bailed on us tried to hide a rape scandal at UConn and I know that for a time the UMass system was led by the brother of a fugitive mobster. Outside of those two isolated cases, I have nothing for corruption at those two schools that comes close to this. Notice how Baker and Malloy didn't screw their public universities over like Cuomo has.

Cuse, minus times on probation, has never been corrupt. Not to this level. I'd rather let them run the SUNY system as it'd get politics out of the way and they'd get an endowment going.

Dude, give it a rest already. I don't know who you are, and honestly, prior to your magical reappearance like 6 months ago I never even saw you post (so I don't know how you have 339 posts - and I've been here for years now). 90% of your posts have a 'Cuse is awesome' undertone. We get it. YOU LOVE CUSE. No one cares about 'Cuse here. You're on the wrong forum. You're looking for http://syracusefan.com/.

Quit trolling.

Can we get back to basketball people?

• Like 3

I'm a fan. I just didn't participate for several years. That said, New York treats it's public universities like garbage and seeing Cuse makes me wonder how we would be like if the state gave a crap.

Everyone keeps hating on $iena but the truth is that we are finally near parity with them in terms of exposure and that they're a tinpot whose most famous alumni are either bad for optics or fictional characters. The real school to hate on is $yracu$e.

Edited by scrabbleship

CSM is doing their annual Top 144 countdown and preview. They have two of our opponents on the list so far - Yale at #137 and Stony Brook (really!) at #120. They list Stony Brook's backcourt as deep and talented. I guess we'll see.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/13325

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/13289

Edited by Dane Pound

CSM is doing their annual Top 144 countdown and preview. They have two of our opponents on the list so far - Yale at #137 and Stony Brook (really!) at #120. They list Stony Brook's backcourt as deep and talented. I guess we'll see.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/13325

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/13289

Apparently a 3rd opponent is listed

Penn St #132

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/13299

Update on the cancellation. Seems to be effecting recruiting at Duke in the form of questions (not surprisingly, the kids that go there are generally well educated). Also effecting N.C. State and UNC, among others.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/17117656/duke-blue-devils-coach-mike-krzyzewski-calls-north-carolina-house-bill-2-embarrassing

Sources: NBA on brink of pulling 2017 All-Star Game out of Charlotte, with New Orleans emerging as a front-runner to host Feb. 19 game.

11:20 AM - 21 Jul 2016

1,959 retweets1,088 likes