UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2016-17 Men's Basketball Schedule

Wendy nuggets are decent, McDonald's has the best tasting. Wendy burgers are way better.

I've been known to go to BK and get a whopper and drive across the street to McD to get fries. Don't eat that stuff much anymore.

Same lol. Anyway...we're off on a tangent :D

• 2 weeks later...

How are season ticket sales doing this year? I purchased two seats this year. Is UA going to do anything to try and prevent the Siena fan base from buying up the single game tickets? Or does UA not care if they do because it just means a sellout?

I thought maybe they'd hold 1500-2000 for students, but realized this is Albany we are talking about. Plus the game is on Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend.

Edited by UA'08

Some Siena fans are buying season tickets to assure a seat at the game.

Someone can always alert Benson and the Ticket office. Not that they can stop them but if you know of specific people you should let them know.

Just curious...but if there is no way to stop them, what's the point of alerting said parties? Genuine question here. Will they put them in worse seats?

I have no problem with Siena fans buy season tickets, as long as they go to the majority of the games. I think it could very well convert some of the fans. That said, one has to wonder if it they buy season tickets and dont go to many of the games if the empty seats will do more harm than good.

Edited by godanesgo99

It's all about money. As long as it's a sellout I don't think Benson and the admin cares who's in the building...and with students still out, could see a 60/40 split or even worse.

No question their fan base dwarfs ours, kudos to them, I mean it. But, they've been in the business 30 years longer then us. Just keep building, just keep building! We have a solid base now that with a good product and good facilities will continue to grow.

The fan base will be the last domino that fall and will forever cement what we all know to be true, that UA is the flagship athletic program in the CD.

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 3

Really, if we continue to grow and invest, and we have proper leadership and vision,

we can be the legitimate flagship of New York State.

Don't pass up any opportunity to build and invest.

To that point, I literally could not care less if there are 500 less fans at a ho-hum conference game against Maine or something because all the LCC stooges didn't show up. By them buying season tickets, it's money in UA's pocket. Done and done.