UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2019

10 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

If they don't fill the slot with a good freshman, I'd love to see the Karate Kid get rewarded vs another JUCO unless it is an impact type player. 

I doubt that happens though. I seem to remember a story on Reece Williams a few years back....

Thought Fruscio graduated this year no?

Fruscio is a different case than Reece as his dad coaches at Albany Academy. 

We all would want each and every kid who is on campus today.  All three would significantly help the squad...very significantly. 

Love Fruscio, and I used to be a coach at Academy (before his dad's time)...but if anyone understands not getting a scholarship to give it to a player who can help us win a title, its Nick.  Kid is going to be a special coach one day.

I dont have any inside knowledge of who is on campus today.  If there are a stud that's AWESOME and I hope we get them. All I was saying is that brown really does not play a ton of guys, so I would not give a scholarship to a backup. I would keep it for next year. 

2 hours ago, UA1882 said:

I dont have any inside knowledge of who is on campus today.  If there are a stud that's AWESOME and I hope we get them. All I was saying is that brown really does not play a ton of guys, so I would not give a scholarship to a backup. I would keep it for next year. 

That's exactly what I was saying. Bring in another stud, a freshman that might be a redshirt, or reward Nick for what he has brought to the team. (In that order). No need to bring in someone who is going to get no playing time then transfer.

Wrong tape, guys.   It’s Devale Johnson from Brooklyn.  Can shoot it well, deeper than Charles did.  Has athleticism we generally don’t have...can dribble...etc.  if he picks up D 1 ball like Charles did, he’s an instant help for us.   Between him and DeSouza, there will be matchup problems @ the 3 and maybe 4 depending on the lineup Coach trots out. 

Let’s bring him home

• 2 weeks later...