UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I missed the game but followed the first half on the commute and got to watch the second half on-line.

Congratulations to the UA women; six in a row is incredible.

I now feel more comfortable raising Coach Mac's season grade to a C minus!

So if a championship in the first season = C- I hate to see the grade for a "fan" who doesn't even show up for a home championship game

As for the scoreboard, think it's time for a new one? Horrible first quarter, beautiful 3/4 following. AE Champions once again. Now on to whoopin Vermont today.

As for seeding, I say a 8th seed, and be done with it.

Edited by uofalbany

I missed the game but followed the first half on the commute and got to watch the second half on-line.

Congratulations to the UA women; six in a row is incredible.

I now feel more comfortable raising Coach Mac's season grade to a C minus!

So if a championship in the first season = C- I hate to see the grade for a "fan" who doesn't even show up for a home championship game

Awww, come one, Bob...I was tongue-in-cheek backhandedly admitting I might have been too tough on Coach Mac.

Regarding my attendance, I was going to redo my schedule as I hadn't previously missed a championship home game for basketball. This year I have missed more games than in Coach Abe's entire tenure. Watching them switch to up-tempo and throw the ball away so much was too difficult to watch at times after watching years of a more disciplined system.

Championship game was 19 assists and 10 turnovers...that might have been the most well executed game they have had all season...I won't count the UMass Lowell game where they just outclassed their opponent.

I might warm to Coach Mac when she recruits her own players that play her style but the transition this year was difficult, despite the final result.

Without raising the roof, a new scoreboard is very likely not going to be too much different from the old one?? Not complaining, new is good!

ps. Congrats to the ladies. It actually was a very enjoyable game. I also give coach Mac an "A". Don forget, when coach Abe left, we lost our top recruit to Rutgers (I believe) and I believe she is averaging +20 pts per game [i have not checked in a while and could be wrong.]

Edited by dslyank

Dynasty, congrats on the players, coached and program. Let's do 7 in a row next season.

Legit. This is the 2nd sport where we've won a ton in a row. Congrats to the ladies! What seed do we get now?

Benson told my bride we're getting a new, hi-def scoreboard for next season

oooooooo please make this be true!

O M G PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
He said there was a sefcu surprise next season at the last gdac q&a thing. We assumed it was a scoreboard. Confirms it. Cool.

???

Here is an interesting article about the NCAA women's basketball tournament and possible host schools that are in the state of North Carolina. This may influence the seeding for the UA women. It appears that Duke will be a 3 seed which would have set up a rematch of the 2015 first round nail-biter by making UA a 14 seed. Will the state travel ban put us in a first round game at 2 seed Maryland as a 15 seed.