UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tonight...I will be a fan and let emotion get into the equation.

If we go into next season with Sussman as our QB...this team is going to be stuck in mediocrity, at best.

We all said as much last year...this is on Gattuso...he's been here for how many years and can't recruit a qb that isn't a steaming pile of ^^%$ as a football player.

Edited by Clickclack

If we go into next season with Sussman as our QB...this team is going to be stuck in mediocrity, at best.

You seem to be a FB insider...can you please get word to GG to sit this kid. He's garbage. Showed flashes of being something and finally getting over the 'rookie' mistakes earlier in the year but as the competition has improved he's regressed by a mile.

Put Crook back in the game for the forseeable future and if we end up being out of playoff contention in the last 2 games or so, let Brunson get beat up and learn on the job.

I'm done with Sussman. Kid is about as accurate as I am with a dart (I can't hit the board 90% of the time).

Edited by Eli

46 WAS WIDE OPEN OVER THE MIDDLE FOR AN EASY FIRST DOWN! Locked in on one WR and made a terrible throw.

If this team had a QB it would be a top 10 FCS team.

I dunno...the D has been suspect the last few games, and I am not sure if it is not simply us wearing down due to depth and size.

We would be a 14-20 team...no doubt....but Top 10...hard pressed.

46 WAS WIDE OPEN OVER THE MIDDLE FOR AN EASY FIRST DOWN! Locked in on one WR and made a terrible throw.

Who else is on the bench...does Gattuso try Crook again?

Has to. Sussman, while I'm sure is fine human being, is a trash football player. Doesn't belong on the same field as a D1 team. Kid had like 3 games last year, 6 games this year, and a full offseason as the presumptive starter. If he hasn't learned something by now, he won't learn anything.

Edited by Eli

You seem to be a FB insider...can you please get word to GG to sit this kid. He's garbage. Showed flashes of being something and finally getting over the 'rookie' mistakes earlier in the year but as the competition has improved he's regressed by a mile.

Put Crook back in the game for the forseeable future and if we end up being out of playoff contention in the last 2 games or so, let Brunson get beat up and learn on the job.

I'm done with Sussman. Kid is about as accurate as I am with a dart (I can't hit the board 90% of the time).

Not an insider by any stretch.

Gattuso's a good coach. He needs to simply make a choice: suffer through what he believes to be growing pains...or give Will Brunson a chance.

Personal opinion: Crook nor Sussman are the answer. I mean, by god...Sussman barely through the ball in High School.

Who else is on the bench...does Gattuso try Crook again?

Has to. Sussman, while I'm sure is fine human being, is a trash football player. Doesn't belong on the same field as a D1 team.

Seriously, like 1 out of 10 plays will be good to great and you are like...maybe he can be something. And then he runs out of the pocket and gets sacked showing how stupid a football player he really is.