UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Exactly Danefan. Let the kid throw.

And that was not Brunson's fault. That was a terrible play call. The coaching staff just put Brunson in an awful position, two plays in a row. Let the kid sling the damn football...and take the chains off.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANYONE BUT BRUNSON. Let the kid learn on the job. Sussman has had too many games...over 2 years. Enough is enough.

That was promising... Ends in a mess... Lol

Seriously, gg has one job for next year... Find a qb

Guys...that is his first series...as a 19 year old. Relax. The kid was a top player in one of the best football producing States in the country. The coaching staff did him ZERO favors on that series.

Guys...that is his first series...as a 19 year old. Relax. The kid was a top player in one of the best football producing States in the country. The coaching staff did him ZERO favors on that series.

I'm all aboard man... We know crook nor sussman are the answer so let this kid learn on the job and see if you have anything.

Run him out there no matter what...

• Like 1

My comment about his first throw was in jest, although it didn't show his arm strength.

With that said, he can go 0 for 30 and I won't care, because GG finally stopped being stubborn in the face of a losing situation.

• Like 1

The way I see this season: We still have a chance at the playoffs if we can put it together. The only way we put it together is by throwing the football. We know Crook and Sussman can't compete at this level. So at this point, roll the dice...throw the ball 30 times a game.

At the end of the year we will know if we have a QB that we can build on next season, or we don't. If we make the playoffs...great, we are ahead of schedule.

If not, and Brunson does pick it up...well, you have three more seasons with the kid...and it usually takes 18-24 months to really have the game slow down for QB's.

• Like 1

The way I see this season: We still have a chance at the playoffs if we can put it together. The only way we put it together is by throwing the football. We know Crook and Sussman can't compete at this level. So at this point, roll the dice...throw the ball 30 times a game.

At the end of the year we will know if we have a QB that we can build on next season, or we don't. If we make the playoffs...great, we are ahead of schedule.

If not, and Brunson does pick it up...well, you have three more seasons with the kid...and it usually takes 18-24 months to really have the game slow down for QB's.

We know this much and can write off the other two.. So no harm in trying.

Agreed...fingers crossed...although I still think UA is too conservative their offensive play-calling in general.

Agreed...fingers crossed...although I still think UA is too conservative their offensive play-calling in general.

Fact. I think our OC has been way too conservative. Hell, these guys were conservative with Fiacchi.