UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Guys its going to be okay, yeah we are 4-3 overall, but we have Elon and Delaware the next two weeks. If we are not 6-3 going into UNH then yes that would be bad. Let's also remember We were twelve points away from 6-1. How many people at the start of the year would have signed for that? Let's take a deep breath, the one thing that this team has is resilience they have shown it in this three game losing streak. They should be hungary against Elon. Bummed I can't be there next weekend. Hope Michigan Dane fan has fun in my place. Me and little Dane are looking forward to the Delaware game.

The way I see this season: We still have a chance at the playoffs if we can put it together. The only way we put it together is by throwing the football. We know Crook and Sussman can't compete at this level. So at this point, roll the dice...throw the ball 30 times a game.

At the end of the year we will know if we have a QB that we can build on next season, or we don't. If we make the playoffs...great, we are ahead of schedule.

If not, and Brunson does pick it up...well, you have three more seasons with the kid...and it usually takes 18-24 months to really have the game slow down for QB's.

Why aren't Susmann or Crook given 18-24 months? NOT that I am recommending they be given that long; just curious --are they so bad they can be written off in less than 18-24??