UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Penn State 11/11/16

Only negatives, got sloppy in the second half and combined 11 turnovers by Nichols and Cremo but I can deal with those when they combine for 40pts. I know, I know, we won, shut up! hahahahaaaa.

It's not a bad place to be to win and know you have stuff to work on. For his first start against a tough place to play, Grayson didn't turn the ball over.

I didn't see it mentioned before but Lands and Travis Charles combined for 10 points and 10 rebounds. I'll take that any game.

Only negatives, got sloppy in the second half and combined 11 turnovers by Nichols and Cremo but I can deal with those when they combine for 40pts. I know, I know, we won, shut up! hahahahaaaa.

Penn state clawed hard to get back into the game... Don't underestimate that as the reason for more to

Considering PSU pressed about 95% of possessions that's actually not horrible for game 1.

Agree, agree. So happy!

Didn't they change the foul rules before last season that offensive players cannot jump into defenders to draw a foul? That looked exactly like what happened on Ennema's foul. I'm just glad it didn't matter.

Yes, but Dallas was in the air and moving toward the shooter when contact was made

Didn't they change the foul rules before last season that offensive players cannot jump into defenders to draw a foul? That looked exactly like what happened on Ennema's foul. I'm just glad it didn't matter.

Yes, but Dallas was in the air and moving toward the shooter when contact was made

ah, OK. I guess he has to be jumping straight up? The offensive player really shifted and jumped to the right to jump into him so it made me think of that rule.

ah, OK. I guess he has to be jumping straight up? The offensive player really shifted and jumped to the right to jump into him so it made me think of that rule.

That was 100% Dallas fault... Jumps into the player on a stupid attempt. He knew it the second he did it.

I asked before, but no one answered... anyone have any info on Devonte Campbell? Brown was real high in him in the pre season. I think he was "the name everyone in the AE would know by the end of the OOC" He looked great in the purple and gold game. I haven't looked at the box score, but I don't think I saw him at all. Anyone know? I was excited to see him play.