UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Penn State 11/11/16

A Penn State fan came up to us at the end and said we had a great coach and wanted to let us know that. Nichols is good but has some Raffa in him that drives me a bit crazy.

Some Raffa is OK. Too much is too much. I thought Nichols did a good job late in the game of slowing things down. Considering it was his first start.

As for Campbell. His natural positions seems to be small forward. The tough spot for him right now is that is the natural position of Dallas and Cremo who both played awesome tonight.

• Like 1

A Penn State fan came up to us at the end and said we had a great coach and wanted to let us know that. Nichols is good but has some Raffa in him that drives me a bit crazy.

what do you mean?

He was great and scored a ton. By Raffa I meant in person he seemed a bit erratic at times. Poor decision making on passes, and seemed frustrated alot. Overall very happy :)

what do you mean?

He was great and scored a ton. By Raffa I meant in person he seemed a bit erratic at times. Poor decision making on passes, and seemed frustrated alot. Overall very happy :)

I was hoping you didn't mean his attitude because I never liked Raff's bravado. It's his first start, on the road vs a BCS team, I'll cut him some slack. :)

"The Great Danes of Albany come into State College & beat the Nittany Lions"!!!!!!

Where does this rank on the all time win list? Washington Penn St Utah?? What do you think?

Well I think there are more Posts on the game tonight when I got to the hotel than when I got to the hotel in utah. Missed the Washington game but no complaints about any of those games

Just finished watching the game (1PM, love ESPN3 replays).

WOW.

Our D was pretty damn good for most of the game except for a stretch in the 2nd half where they hit like 3 or 4 three's in a row. For the most part we did our job and stayed on assignments.

I expect this kind of play from Cremo and Nichols each game...they had some TO issues but for the first game I can't complain. Dallas deserves the game ball but, sadly, I don't think this is the Dallas we'll see game in, game out. Stire and Rowley did enough down low, so that's good. Against AE, they'll be tough.

Lands is a spark plug, high motor. Diving for loose balls, jumping out of bounds. Love it.

Brown had these guys ready for the press...they pressed for almost the entire 40 minutes and only got like 2 TO's out of it, so that's real good.

Bottom line is, if we play like this (balanced O and tough D), we might just set another school record for wins. That was actually a pretty damn good game. I think we only had like 3 or 4 TO in the entire first half.

UA!

Dallas deserves the game ball but, sadly, I don't think this is the Dallas we'll see game in, game out.

I can see why you say that but I think he can be a huge contributor this year and our third scoring option. He is a senior, a captain and has such a nice stroke. I can see teams focusing so much on Cremo and Nichols that he gets 10-15 pts a game off the bench. He will get the minutes and could break back into the starting lineup if Grayson faulters. Should be interesting to watch if he can have a big senior season.

I've been saying for 3 years, the only thing Dallas needed was confidence and to believe his shot was going and not just hope it would go. Two years ago when he had to fill in for Hooley, he did a good job. Last year playing out of position; again he did ok. This year back in his natural position and with the confidence of a senior {and knowing he has been a contributor even when not a regular per se}, I think he will be what we saw yesterday [or at least close] through out the season.

I was impressed with Grayson's poise and unselfishness. He only took three shots and made 2/2 from the "3" (I do not even remember his one miss) and went to the foul line @ the end like he had been there all night. I think he got beat badly on D a couple of times, but against big ten to be expected?

Also, like the hustle of Lands & Charles.

Charles seems like such a great guy. At the end of the game, he came over to the 50 or so fans, gave high fives, cheered. After the press conference he came out and took pictures with kids... other players did too after him, but he was so happy to do it. The smile on his face was contagious.

Lands was also a great player. Rooting his team mates on..always watching the game. I also thought he did well when put in, seems athletic for such a big guy, moves well.

• Like 2

Dallas deserves the game ball but, sadly, I don't think this is the Dallas we'll see game in, game out.

I can see why you say that but I think he can be a huge contributor this year and our third scoring option. He is a senior, a captain and has such a nice stroke. I can see teams focusing so much on Cremo and Nichols that he gets 10-15 pts a game off the bench. He will get the minutes and could break back into the starting lineup if Grayson faulters. Should be interesting to watch if he can have a big senior season.

Maybe you're right, hoping you are.