UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT: Siena vs. Bucknell in Glens Falls

Can you imagine if LCC does become truly irrelevant or the program goes into such disarray that they go back to playing in their tiny 500 person gym? That would do WONDERS for UA. We'd pack SEFCU nightly me thinks. Lots casual fans up in the air I'm sure.

They have a decent on campus facility and just renovated a bunch of stuff. We need to focus on our own business, the rest will take care of itself.

• Like 1

It's absolute insanity, people now want the "beauracrats" fired.. I think they mean like school president or trustees. Think about the level of delusion. Are they a basketball program first and institution of higher learning is secondary? Amazing...

No, I think they're mostly talking about career people in budget, admissions, compliance and facilities, who keep doing things the same way no matter who's in charge.

We'll know they've reached the final depths of desperation when one of them puts Will Brown on the "next coach" prospects list. They've already mentioned Becker and Lonergan.

• Like 2

It's absolute insanity, people now want the "beauracrats" fired.. I think they mean like school president or trustees. Think about the level of delusion. Are they a basketball program first and institution of higher learning is secondary? Amazing...

No, I think they're mostly talking about career people in budget, admissions, compliance and facilities, who keep doing things the same way no matter who's in charge.

We'll know they've reached the final depths of desperation when one of them puts Will Brown on the "next coach" prospects list. They've already mentioned Becker and Lonergan.

Sounds like that whole community college in Loudonville is a mess. Maybe they should just shut it down :) Edited by bob87
  • Like 1

Lol... Haha

Sounds like that whole community college in Loudonville is a mess. Maybe they should just shut it down :)

You mock Bob but who knows how close to the truth you are. Only recently there were stories in the papers how they are struggling financially.

What was once thought to be a good win is not so much anymore. Disappointing.

Yep, to go from those pre-season expectations to this reality has to be the most sobering of things for a completely delusional fanbase.

The pre-season expectations were probably the worst part of the equation and the scheduling didn't help. I think they're going to end up being in the upper half of the conference when it's all said and done. The problem is, they thought with four senors that it was going to be 2009 again.

Not including their Kansas game, the combined record of teams they've lost to is 73-40 and every team has a winning record. They'll be alright when they get to the MAAC schedule. I just hope Patsos is OK and able to stay for at least a few more years.

• Like 1

What was once thought to be a good win is not so much anymore. Disappointing.

Yep, to go from those pre-season expectations to this reality has to be the most sobering of things for a completely delusional fanbase.

The pre-season expectations were probably the worst part of the equation and the scheduling didn't help. I think they're going to end up being in the upper half of the conference when it's all said and done. The problem is, they thought with four senors that it was going to be 2009 again.

Not including their Kansas game, the combined record of teams they've lost to is 73-40 and every team has a winning record. They'll be alright when they get to the MAAC schedule. I just hope Patsos is OK and able to stay for at least a few more years.

They see all right to me all season :)

and they got a loss against another maac team last night and this one below .500 :)

I do hope patsos stays. He is in the perfect spot for his "talents"

• 2 weeks later...

Baggett says fans yelled at them and someone threw something at an assistant as they were leaving the court.

Players suspended one game, head coaches reprimanded

http://www.timesunion.com/tuplus-sports/article/Rider-basketball-coach-defends-skipping-10866467.php

http://blog.timesunion.com/collegesports/sienas-wright-suspended-one-game-patsos-reprimanded-for-rider-fight/22438/