UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Vermont - AE Tourney 2017 Championship - 3/11 - 11AM on ESPN2

This is the 10 year anniversary of our 2007 win in Burlington in the AE Championship. I forgot how good that 2007 Vermont team was. They went 15-1 in the conference that year, Beat #14 Boston College and won 20 of their final 21 games until we beat them.

Remarkably similar to this trip to Burlington. Deja vu all over again ??

Seeing B.Wilson eat it on the Blakely dunk live in there was insane. We were standing on the bleachers when Ross threw it down to put us up by 5 and we broke them jumping up and down. Had to stand on an angle the entire second half. It had to be about 95 deg inside that place.

Free Carl Ross

• Like 1

The doors of Patrick Gym will open at 9:30 a.m. for the America East Championship. Due to the anticipated attendance, fans are prohibited from bringing any seat cushions, stadium seatback chairs, and bags of any kind into the gymnasium.

Haven't checked the other forum where the VT fans frequent - anyone complaining like this like our fans do? LOL

• Like 2

The doors of Patrick Gym will open at 9:30 a.m. for the America East Championship. Due to the anticipated attendance, fans are prohibited from bringing any seat cushions, stadium seatback chairs, and bags of any kind into the gymnasium.

Haven't checked the other forum where the VT fans frequent - anyone complaining like this like our fans do? LOL

On the AE board they accept that the reason is lack of room, not "security". Plus the temp in the upper rows will be in the 90s

On the AE board they accept that the reason is lack of room, not "security". Plus the temp in the upper rows will be in the 90s

90's? Man, what kind of dump am I goin to? What is this? The 1940's? Next you'll tell me there is a thick cloud of smoke at the top of the building like in the old footage of the ABA/NBA.

Edited by Eli

90's? Man, what kind of dump am I goin to? What is this? The 1940's? Next you'll tell me there is a thick cloud of smoke at the top of the building like in the old footage of the ABA/NBA.

LOL. If it's 8° outside the building and over 90° inside it, do you think the pressure on the walls will enable the old building to withstand the tremendous differential?

• Like 1

I have been to 7 out of 9 AE arenas and Patrick gym is still the worst. Although umass lowell is a close second. Really uncomfortable seats and you are crammed in.

Oy vey. My back is going to hate me. lol.

Solidarity! Solidarity! Lol.

Looked around the UVM boards and it seems our team does not scare them, but WB scares the bejeezus out of them.

Anybody ever been to a hockey game over at Union? Talk about uncomfortable. Your back becomes intimately acquainted with your neighbor's knees...and then there's the cowbells. But it's great atmosphere.

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 1