UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2017-18 Season

LCC lost its scrimmage to Lemoyne. D2 Lemoyne.

Patsos got tossed after two technicals...lol

Getting tossed from the exhibition is the bad part. Especially starting as many freshman as they are that lack of control doesn't send a great message.

Pretty sure it was Lemoyne who beat Syracuse in an exhibition game a few years ago so I don't know how much of an indicator that is but I'm sure it will make some unhappy Siena fans even unhappier.

No class! How does someone get thrown out of a exhibition game? Sorry I answered my own question. No class.

Arent exhibitions played to help get a team to "mid season form"

Arent the 2 T's proof that patsos doesnt need exhibitions. He is already at "mid season form" :)

• Like 3

Getting tossed from the exhibition is the bad part. Especially starting as many freshman as they are that lack of control doesn't send a great message.

Pretty sure it was Lemoyne who beat Syracuse in an exhibition game a few years ago so I don't know how much of an indicator that is but I'm sure it will make some unhappy Siena fans even unhappier.

Yeah, it was Lemoyne and they went to the NCAAs a year ago so they are pretty good.