UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

New commits to U Albany Lacrosse

The roster is obviously a work in process. Freshman photo's not up and bio/stats incomplete. Also some players reportedly transferred {Yoquinto(goal) and Altamari ??} still showing.

So does anyone really know the deal with Skidders? And are Yoquinto and Altamari still here or NOT??

Also, Richie LaCalandra and Peter Salit not listed.

Edited by dslyank

10 hours ago, dslyank said:

The roster is obviously a work in process. Freshman photo's not up and bio/stats incomplete. Also some players reportedly transferred {Yoquinto(goal) and Altamari ??} still showing.

So does anyone really know the deal with Skidders? And are Yoquinto and Altamari still here or NOT??

Also, Richie LaCalandra and Peter Salit not listed.

An anomaly or mistake, Peter Salit is shown as both a 2019 kid AND a 2020 kid.

Edited by HOF2013

Yagquinto is at Jacksonville. As far as I know Altamari wasn't leaving, but I didn't ask about him. He clearly was deep in the dog house at the end of the season having gone from starting in the opener to not playing at all by the end of the season.

Aidan Conlon is off the roster and someone else who was also supposed to be leaving is still on the roster, and with Yaquinto still on it I am guessing as someone said earlier it is still getting updated.  Don't have any info on the the MIA incoming freshmen, but I will see what I can find out.

2 hours ago, 518Lacrosse said:

Lacalandra will be playing for Dane alum Eric Wolf at Post with his brother in their first year of D1.  Thats right.  Dane on Dane crime.  This is quite unfortunate.

Lets blame roster issues for the others.  

sucks, but I can understand playing with his brother.  I guess NLI mean nothing anymore!!

On 8/30/2019 at 9:46 AM, dslyank said:

Not to be a nag; but does this mean Skidders and Salit are in house??  Or are you saying yo do not know their situations?

Anyone???  Especially Skidders??  Anyone know??  Is Salit a 2019 OR a 2020?  He is on both lists! 

11 hours ago, dslyank said:

Danny Mastropaolo, out of Riverhead LI, 2019: not shown/pictured. I thought he was there on an earlier version???????

He was.  

Edited by HOF2013

Keelan Seneca    Heritage High School    NC    A    2019    
Graydon Hogg    The Hill Academy    ON    M    2019    85
Conner Fingar    Penn Yan Academy    NY    M    2019    --
Jack Peterson    Penn Yan Academy    NY    D    2019    --

Danny Mastropaolo, out of Riverhead LI, 2019

Not on the roster yet

Edited by HOF2013

11 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Keelan Seneca    Heritage High School    NC    A    2019    
Graydon Hogg    The Hill Academy    ON    M    2019    85
Conner Fingar    Penn Yan Academy    NY    M    2019    --
Jack Peterson    Penn Yan Academy    NY    D    2019    --

Danny Mastropaolo, out of Riverhead LI, 2019

Not on the roster yet

The roster while improved and earlier than usual is still FUD. We know Yaquinto is at Jacksonville, and Smith is no longer on the team as well.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Roster update: as of 9/17 seems to reflect all 2019 commits listed on IL; less previously noted exceptions {LaCalandra de-committed and Salit 2020?}

Danny Mastropaolo "mystery FO man". Never listed by IL and still NOT on UA roster. Anyone really know if this guy really exists and if @ UA and most importantly is/can he be the answer @ the X.

Speaking of answers; now that the roster mostly complete, anyone ready to say which newbies may be a factor/contributor this year. Any update on fall ball @ Penn etc.

{For what its worth IL's top 100 incoming list just out:  Piseno @ 65, Skidders @ 89;  umbc had 1 in top 100, no other AmEast had any.}

Edited by dslyank

On 9/8/2019 at 11:41 AM, AlbanyFan2018 said:

The roster while improved and earlier than usual is still FUD. We know Yaquinto is at Jacksonville, and Smith is no longer on the team as well.

Yes the only one I don't see is Mastopaolo.   Unless I'm missing someone else.