UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Cremo nichols leave...

5 hours ago, godanesgo99 said:

While I think it was the right move for him long term professionally, he has to be second guessing himself, at at least the program he transferred to. He would have been a star here for sure, and his game probably would have fit much better in a different system. In the few Nova games I have watched, he had been playing the role he said he didn't want to play. On offense he is standing on the wing or in the corner waiting for the ball uninvolved. That's not his game. He is successful when he is a threat to drive, uses the euro-step and all the crafty moves. That's when the deep shot opens for him and his quick release.

Who would have thought that Calixte would end up the AE grad transfer making the most impact on their new team. Nichols has out performed what I thought he would, but sadly Joe has underperformed.

I have watched at least a dozen Nova games and what you pointed out is absolutely true.  On offense, he heads to the sidelines just before the corner and no play is ever run for him.  They want the ball in Booths or Paschalls hands and Gillespie who will fire up a 3 at a moment's notice.  I just checked boxes and he is 6 of 27 from 3 since Jan 1st and Big East play started.  If he gets in the lane, he always throws it back out and doesn't try a crafty move.  At least he does play, will be in the BE tourney at MSG, and in NCAAs.  

Edited by nysteve661

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

Nichols crushing it for FSU, leading all scorers with 14 so far vs UVA.  Cremo been bench riding a lot lately for Nova.

Dave is having himself an awesome game — leading scorer, at the moment, for the Seminoles with 14 pts.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MRSGDG said:

Congrats to Dave.

How exciting for him to have the opportunity to  play in front of 20,000 fans, tomorrow, for the ACC championship!

Edited by PurpleHoops
  • Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 9:18 PM, PurpleHoops said:

How exciting for him to have the opportunity to  play in front of 20,000 fans, tomorrow, for the ACC championship!

As good as he was vs UVA, he struggled for an 0 for 7 vs Duke.

54 minutes ago, BhillGuy said:

Internet joke about meeting up with your Ex

I just officially declared myself old. Had no idea what that meant...like my mom struggling to learn how to stream Amazon through her "smart tv".

• Haha 2