UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I don't know how you go from the way Connor looked against UML and magically get to 90%ish eight days later?  The only plus is that no back to back games. If swelling is the main issue I don't know how you practice and continue to build chemistry and put a game plan in place and not do further damage to the knee.

I dont' envy Coach Marr's decision.

I’m in favor of dressing him and keeping him in a “break glass in case of emergency” bottle. Let the same group that hammered UVM take a crack at Richmond and send him in if needed for a different look. Of course no one cares what I think lol! UA has enough talent that it’s better to play someone at full strength than a weakened Connor. Tehoka is a fine passer but is in no way up to the level of Fields in maintaining possession and setting up an assist. They were really flinging and flying yesterday and it was a somewhat different look than Connor at QB. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

True.  Richmond seems an ok matchup but old foe ND is waiting OR Baptiste is standing at the X.

Denver has a LSM who was declared ineligible - allegedly one of the top ones in the country - big scorer for them.  They have had some issues so the guys said on the show.

Edited by HOF2013

1 hour ago, dslyank said:

IMHO. I like #2. Like our match up with Richmond (with or without Connor). Think we got the easier bracket overall. Do Not fear ND or Den. Finally got some respect from the ncaa.

Agree

7 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Who do people think we should get in the tournament? Siena? 

No crap it's gonna get tougher from here on out... It's the playoffs. Only the best left...so tighten the chin straps. 

LOL

LCC has 3 wins total. I think Albany has 5 against teams in the NCAA tournament.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, bob87 said:

LOL

LCC has 3 wins total. I think Albany has 5 against teams in the NCAA tournament.

LCC??

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

Where have you been? Loudonville Community College

Never heard that.  Don't have time or space in my brain to worry about Siena.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Haven't paid any attention to Siena since we beat them 70 something to nothing (I think) when I played FB.  Haven't cared to think of them since then.

The irony for us, if there is any, is that Syracuse looks at us the way we look at Siena.  Maybe THAT will start to change too. 

• Like 1