UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Wins in 2018-19

Number of wins  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Originally I thought 15 wins... Gonna need to drop that to 12 or 11.

I don't think people realize though how horrid the ae is other then uvm and sbu. 

America East  is at the lower end of its usual range, 27th by RealtimeRPI, 28th by Jerry Palm

Yesterday's TU had a story about hard times in the MAAC, currently 31st of 32 in both rankings (actually behind the SWAC!). Truly lowly.

• 2 weeks later...

I still think we will be around 10 wins. On a related point, Binghamton looks very solid; athletic and currently trailing Michigan by only 4 points in the second half. At best, we finish 6th or 7th in the league behind UVM, SB, Binghamton, UMBC, Hartford, and maybe UMASS-Lowell ... . Basically, we can probably beat Maine and UNH. I see us somewhere from 4-12 to, at very best, 6-10.

Edited by UA_MA_2000

Since I said UA will finish 8th on the AE board a few minutes ago, I'm going to go with 22 wins. Win tomorrow brings the team to 5, go 14-2 in league, win the AE chip, then lose a close game to the overall #3 seed Virginia that barely escapes the second consecutive embarrassing loss to an AE team. 

Edited by godanesgo99
  • Like 1