UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #12: 12/18/18 - 7PM @ Providence

Eli

FSN (Fox Sports Networks) is just the shorthand for all of the local affiliates of Fox Sports rather than their national channels of FS1 and FS2. Would check the affiliates your provider may have and see if it is on any of those live. Comcast used to have FCS Atlantic, Central and Pacific (Fox College Sports) where you used to be able to find these games at times. Other than that it's local sports networks such as YES/MSG for NY/NJ.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Sports_Networks

Edited by ZLK

4 minutes ago, UA'08 said:

Seems about right to me. Probably should be more.

It appears providence is prone to giving up some 3's. We are a decent 3pt shooting team. The other thing that I like is that Providence doesn't push pace to much. I got a feeling we may hang around for a little bit tonight...we'll see. 

So from what I can tell you'll be able to watch the game live tonight (7pm) if you log into the Fox Sports Go app with your cable/sat provider. For me it's listed as YES at 7pm in the Fox Sports Go app on my Roku. Haven't tried it yet on my Amazon Fire stick, but i'll give that a go in a couple of minutes.

If someone wants to watch the game and needs a log in to be able to do so just let me know.

I'll call it now. UA wins tonight by 7 making everyone think they have turned the corner, but then they lose to Manhattan and Kent State. 

The more I watch this team, the more I think that they can beat anyone if they play up to potential, but then lose to anyone if they have an off-night. They will beat UVM and SBU at least once each this season, but also lose to Bing and Maine at least once each. 

• Like 1