UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #17: 1/12/19 - 3:00PM vs Maine

11 hours ago, UA1882 said:

I agree. Clark does make some bad decisions but several of his bad decisions are because nobody else can do anything with the ball in their hands. 

I like to use this line a lot because its sooo true : Will Brown has forgotten more about basketball than I know. 

However does anyone remember what we did with sam rowely?? Brown made him have a touch down low every single possession!!!!! I think we should do the exact same thing with Lulka. Start the ball down low. Good things happen when that happens.  

Think we are getting to this point with Lulka, but you gotta remember for most of this season so far every single time we'd throw it down to a big it'd clang right off their hands. Bigs are definitely starting to improve to a point where we can get back to a more normal offense for us, but the current one of perimeter/shoot threes seems to me to be a product of the big man issues we had the first half of the season.

On 1/6/2019 at 9:13 PM, DanesRGood said:

My thoughts exactly.

An athletic wing, somewhere from 6'3 to 6'6 in height (e.g., Carl Ross, Jason Siggers, Gary Johnson, Ray Sanders, etc.), who can slash and play some defense has been a staple and characteristic of just about every successful UAlbany basketball team ... . The only player on this roster, I think, who could develop into this type of player is De Sousa, who I think will be a critical component of this team's success going forward ... .

Edited by UA_MA_2000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, cwdickens said:

I see no collation between UAlbany's loss by 29 and Maine 's loss by 24 with the outcome for. Saturday's game.  Can the team put the Vermont loss behind themselves?

Obviously. My comment was a joke. Really geared towards the people on the AE board because of UVM people making six degree of separation comments. Sorry if the sarcasm wasn't received. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1