UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #19: 1/19/19 - 1:00PM @ UMBC

Eli

In general, we played with more grit than we have. No poise during crunch time. 

Moving Clark off the ball and putting it in Miller's hands was a good idea.

I think we've covered all the different ways to lose - blown out from the tip (Vermont) lose a big lead (UML) and now the knife in the heart at the end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Dane Pound said:

Moving Clark off the ball and putting it in Miller's hands was a good idea.

Agree until the end of regulation and OT when they went back to Clark only. 

7 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Why is Rizzuto starting? 0-11 from the field? Was he’s a beast on D?

He was invisible to me. He should find a nice place on the bench and De Sousa should be developed instead. Rizzuto needs a lot more practice time if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

Clark's has completely collapsed as an asset to this team and its high time to consider pulling him from starters and limit him to 18 min a game. There is no future with him. 

There is a future for him, but he is trying way, way too hard. If nothing else he can draw double teams. But the turnovers and circus shots are killing us. A circus shot is almost a turnover.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BhillGuy said:

The people on here complaining aren't the fair weather fans. We are the ones that are used to winning and care so much that we break down every possession and get overly up and overly down on players due to whatever happened that day. Get too rough on student athletes that are trying, and are armchair coaches on every move.

The fair-weather fans are the ones that disappear when the team is down. Lose interest with mounting losses.

The people still here get irrationally fired up. I hope the team stays away from the board and just keeps getting better. We can be dangerous. No reason for the crazies to affect their mindset.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, BhillGuy said:

Are you blackout drunk?

I'm down on him right now... He's regressed... Pressing and many mistakes. But he still the best they have at point. 

He's on a bad snide... Out of control. Nichols like... You can disagree if you want. Remains to be seen if they can win with him. Right now the answer is no. Disagree? 

Edited by Clickclack

Overly irrational? I disagree. Clark is only interested in 'getting his'. That's evident by his A/T ratio (1.16) and his atrocious 40% FG percentage. For a guy who 'attacks relentlessly' his % should be much higher due to presumably higher percentage shots. He's too stubborn to dish it out to the open guy when defenses collapse and instead turns the ball over a TON in the paint as he gets blocked, etc. His A/T ratio should be 2:1 based on the fact that he should be dishing the ball out to the open guy or cutting guy when defenses collapse on him.

I'm done with him...hope Brown walks him at the end of the year. Just another me, me, me player. Can we get more Hooleys and less Nichols' up in here?

Not sure I agree. Clark has made countless passes into the paint that went right through the hands of the big. I agree he should drive and dish more, but he is the only guy attacking on the team. I wonder what might change if they moved him to the 2 and started Miller Clark Healey Lulka Hank...