UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #32 (AE Qtr. Finals): 3/9/19 - 1:00PM @ UMBC

7 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Kenpom had UA +6...fhis will probably end close to that. It's uncanny how good kenpom models are. 

I'd be more impressed if Kenpom told us Bing was going to beat SBU. I'll stop complaining about Sessoms being ROY now.

• Like 1

Watched this game on my phone at a dance competition. It was ugly! Offense was horrible. Any team that pressures this team on the perimeter just shuts us down so easily and causes turnovers.  They couldn't work the ball around the perimeter, they couldn't get the ball inside, they basically couldn't do anything. Ugly!  

I'm still in the camp of this core being really good over the next 3 years. Good group. Coaches need to figure out how to break the pressure in the perimeter next year because teams are going to do the same thing.

Also agree, find a PG!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bob87 said:

Now Binghamton is getting crushed and UMBC is up 20 or rematch on Saturday with hopefully the same result as last year 

And if UMBC beats Vermont considering what they lost to graduation, Odom is good as gone to a bigger program.

16 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

And if UMBC beats Vermont considering what they lost to graduation, Odom is good as gone to a bigger program.

That would be amazing. I'm more than fine with seeing UMBC dance again. It's gotta be a black mark on Becker at some point...he's lost like 3 titles to UA and if he loses to UMBC again, it would be two to Odom.

EDIT: Just checked the score, it's 67-all with 0:12 left.

Edited by Eli

Wow. A blocking foul with 3 seconds left, UMBC down 1 at the line for 2.

EDIT: Jackson missed the front end of the FT's and they go to OT. Man, what a big miss for that kid.

Edited by Eli