UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #32 (AE Qtr. Finals): 3/9/19 - 1:00PM @ UMBC

11 hours ago, Eli said:

UMBC pulled it out. Hope they beat UVM again.

Beating a team 3 times in one season is a tough task, especially one as talented as UVM.  Crazy that their only two conference losses were to UMBC.  Maybe they just have their number but I doubt it. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

Need to get Lamb out of UVM for next season.  He is beating up UMBC by himself.   Maybe he has his degree this May and could go grad transfer route like Cremo and Nichols.

They lose ernie... They have very little inside outside of him. Uvm took a step back this year from last and will take another step back next season. 

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

They lose ernie... They have very little inside outside of him. Uvm took a step back this year from last and will take another step back next season. 

If UVM took a step back this year than the rest of the conference really sucks because they were 14-2.

46 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

If UVM took a step back this year than the rest of the conference really sucks because they were 14-2.

They had 2 in conferences losses this year... They had 1 last year. This year down the stretch they struggled in some games. They lose two 5th year seniors one of whom was their only reliable outside shooter. 

They had 2 guys on first team one of whom graduates, they also lose dingba who's like a 25 year old senior from the defensive team. They will still be picked 1st as long as lamb is around but I see them vulnerable. They will need to find some shooting and a reliable big after lamb. 

41 minutes ago, Eli said:

And just obliterated UMBC for the title. 

It was expected... Umbc doesn't have a lot of weapons or scoring... They generate a lot of their offense off their defense. Today uvms defence ranked 1 in ae came to play. Figured umbc would have a hard time keeping up. 

It's all good, our time is coming. AE better watch out. If our two incoming freshmen look even remotely as good as Healey, Rizzuto and De Sousa, this will be our league VERY soon. I'm pumped for next year. Good luck to UVM in the dance.

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

They had 2 in conferences losses this year... They had 1 last year. This year down the stretch they struggled in some games. They lose two 5th year seniors one of whom was their only reliable outside shooter. 

They had 2 guys on first team one of whom graduates, they also lose dingba who's like a 25 year old senior from the defensive team. They will still be picked 1st as long as lamb is around but I see them vulnerable. They will need to find some shooting and a reliable big after lamb. 

Maybe. It seems like every year people are saying Vermont is going to take a step back next year and then they don't.

They dropped a little this year but I also think there are more good coaches in the conference now. That's a good thing. 

I will say, this time last year I was a little jealous Vermont got Isiah Moll. Now, not quite as jealous. He might end up being really good but he didn't have the freshman year I thought he would.

1 hour ago, Dane Pound said:

Maybe. It seems like every year people are saying Vermont is going to take a step back next year and then they don't.

They dropped a little this year but I also think there are more good coaches in the conference now. That's a good thing. 

I will say, this time last year I was a little jealous Vermont got Isiah Moll. Now, not quite as jealous. He might end up being really good but he didn't have the freshman year I thought he would.

I will be picking them first because they have lamb but I'm happy about the talent we have in the program and what's coming. Folks will have to contend with UA. 

3 hours ago, Dane Pound said:

UVM reloads. 

• Thanks 1