UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena's Jamion Christian

If he won the MAAC, sure, great turnaround but come on, see what he does in year two there.  What's next? Rodger Wyland will be named Siena's next coach after coaching his sons 6th grade travel team championship? Lol 

LCC forum is burning the world to the ground.

Evidently Christian has wiped any trace of LCC from his profile and posted the following twitter pic right after the announcement. Dude RAN out of Albany/Loudonville lol. I love it.

D2Ne6jiWkAQ_HAy.jpg

Edited by Eli
  • Haha 1

Not sure why your laughing. This means another spring of "Will Brown to Siena" rumors.

Seemed like they cast their fate last year the way they got rid of Pastos. I'm not sure how any coach coming in is going to believe a long-term contract deal or extension over there.

1 hour ago, Dane Pound said:

Not sure why your laughing. This means another spring of "Will Brown to Siena" rumors.

Seemed like they cast their fate last year the way they got rid of Pastos. I'm not sure how any coach coming in is going to believe a long-term contract deal or extension over there.

I hope that first part was you kidding lol.

Edited by Eli

12 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Talking about mayhem: Mr. Mayhem was in the background during John's news conference.  Mr. Mayhem was seen later speeding out of the MAC Parking Lot tossing GWU tee shirts to unsuspecting Siena students.

It's true, there is video evidence, he's a still capture...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1