UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

12 games - how many W's would satiate you?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, jimbo said:

I got scared...that’s my initials...

Jimbo,

You've been holding out on us. Didn't know you were in the QB mix. I know the six year search for a QB has been far and wide. Sorry you did not make the cut. But never fear, there is always next year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, dslyank said:

Jimbo,

You've been holding out on us. Didn't know you were in the QB mix. I know the six year search for a QB has been far and wide. Sorry you did not make the cut. But never fear, there is always next year.

Ive been in training. Every time I shop at Aldi I put my cart away and get a quarter back. Since I'm there at least once a week, it's building up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

I read the article; which caused concerns for me.  I think that leadership is important from players however this article has me reflecting on the hype from the coach vs. reality of the situation are always at their  widest point just before the first game.

13 hours ago, cwdickens said:

I read the article; which caused concerns for me.  I think that leadership is important from players however this article has me reflecting on the hype from the coach vs. reality of the situation are always at their  widest point just before the first game.

To your point...here we go...'this year is really the year, I promise!'

Just SHUT UP and win..stop with these grand proclamations. We've heard it all before, don't make me go dig up the archives. 

sMXJiP0.png

Edited by Clickclack

10 hours ago, Clickclack said:

To your point...here we go...'this year is really the year, I promise!'

Just SHUT UP and win..stop with these grand proclamations. We've heard it all before, don't make me go dig up the archives. 

sMXJiP0.png

Approximately 13 weeks and 12 games from now; Great Danes Nation will have a clear  answer.  The first game presents an interesting challenge; as CMU is seeking similar answers about their program.

2 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

I was at $200 so far this year (4 season tickets) so I guess I am just short. That said, GDAC points are fairly high after so many years of season Tix and past year donations.

It's not a ticket order amount thing...it's preferred seating donation. You need to be $250 donation + season tickets. The minimum preferred seating donation is $100 so you needed to give another $150 to get sefcu for football. That should hold for basketball as well I was told unless there is a run on season tickets/donations between now and basketball season. 

Edited by Clickclack

I called and was told I was $50 short and need to make another donation to get there.

Not sure I am going to. This is going back to my (and many others) major complaints with the athletic department. No communication at all. If they want to make it a $250 minimum to get SEFCU lot passes (when I had them 2 years ago at $100, and last year at $200) then F&cking tell us. Why make us wait until we get the tickets and passes then have us feel like cheapskates when we ask about it? Sorry sir, your donation amount this year was too small.

Anyone know how many total spots are in the SEFCU lot? 

Reminder: this is coming from me. The person that usually gets on people who claim they can't go to games because they have priced fans out of the game. I have always stated that the prices are fair. I'm not a complainer about the money.

Edited by godanesgo99
  • Thanks 2