UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

One comment. Coach Davis has to make better play calls on Offense!!!!!  12 penalties for over 100 yards?????   WHY cant' we beat Richmond - lost by 21 pts over last 5 games!!!!  4 of those by 3 pts!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got done watching. 

FloSports, at least on replay, was 100% flawless.

That being said, our offensive line is hot garbage. Can't stop a nose bleed. Mofor couldn't do anything and the only time Alex did anything was when he bounced it outside and created on his own. Too many shots downfield and ONCE AGAIN WE DO NOT UTILIZE THE SLANT/MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. I FREAKIN HATE OUR ALLERGY TO THAT!

And then there is that Burns kicker. WTH GUY!? I don't know if I've ever, in my 20+ years of watching the NFL and college football, seen a SINGLE GUY hit the uprights so much. It's like he has a personal vendetta against the yellow thing. GOODNESS MAN. STOP IT.

Completely undisciplined team who I think regressed to the mean. I think this is more of what we are than the cakewalk schedule we've had thus far has shown. Seems like Gattuso was so focused on finding a QB in year 6 that he completely forgot that he needs a line to block for said QB.

Edited by Eli

4 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

Just checked the score.  Missed PAT and FG or it would be 24-23 UA even after such a poor offensive performance. 

The brutal part about that missed FG. We had first and goal on the 4 yard line on that possession. Penalty, sack and then a missed FG. 

• Thanks 1

• Eli changed the title to Game #6: 10/5/19 - 2PM @ Richmond