UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Missed the whole game and avoided the score all day.  Just walked in the door and tried to watch the replay but didn't realize it was still live and I saw the score!  DAMMIT.  Still going to watch it when the replay pops up.

Awesome win! Cuff's stats are amazing.  I said it in one of the threads but I really hope they can develop him to be a top QB in this conference and I think it's happening already as a redshirt freshman.  Happy for him and the team and the staff. 

11 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

Missed the whole game and avoided the score all day.  Just walked in the door and tried to watch the replay but didn't realize it was still live and I saw the score!  DAMMIT.  Still going to watch it when the replay pops up.

I HATE when that happens. I'm not the kind of person who can watch a game or a motorsport race after I've seen the result...so I've gotten into a habit of when I'm opening a site to play something that I squint to the point where I can barely read anything lol.

48 minutes ago, Eli said:

I HATE when that happens. I'm not the kind of person who can watch a game or a motorsport race after I've seen the result...so I've gotten into a habit of when I'm opening a site to play something that I squint to the point where I can barely read anything lol.

It as my own fault.  I thought the game was over and just nonchalantly clicked the link thinking it was the replay but it was live and showing the fumble return for a TD by the defense.  It was annoying but a nice surprise because I, like most, thought they were going to lose badly.  Just finished the speed replay viewing. It's amazing how fast you can watch a game with no breaks between plays.

Very impressive game by both sides of the ball.  Without the two fumbles near our own goal line, Towson may have scored only 7 points. Undercuffler looked really good, line gave him to throw for the most part and the WRs run after the catch were great!  Excellent win. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nysteve661 said:

Nice win for the boys but imagine if we won the Monmouth game like we should have and we would be 5-2.  

Depending on how the rest of the season goes; UAlbany Football could look back at the Monmouth and Richmond as blown chances.  Yes, a nice win however; URI  is a new game.  Can the Danes duplicate this week's effort? 

Yep.  He had high octane offenses at both Fordham and UNI.  URI is better than their record.  It’s a big time trap game.  We win that bad boy and it’s one step at a time.  I hate to play the what if game...but we are 6 points and two missed FGs from a chance to win 2 more and 6-1.  That stings. 

• Like 3

Maybe just maybe UA football is back. While relatively optimistic pre-season, I have been disappointed that UA keeps losing to BAD teams and even the wins were NOT really impressive. Not convinced Towson was/is a top 10 team; but very satisfying and DOMINANT win. If not for two fumbles allowing easy scores, we dominated through out statistically and in every way. Did not see the game but listened on radio and watched the video highlights this AM. The Towson announcers were in awe and sounded like they could NOT believe their eyes. Obviously, did not see the whole game, but in the highlight video it sounded like the announcers were totally bored??

After watching the highlights several times, it was surprising to me how Towson left guys so wide open and how almost uncontested Mofor's two scores were. Yeah, the announcers sounded bored or disinterested. I guess when you are expecting a blowout and your team doesn't show up......it takes the fun out of it.

• Like 1

• Eli changed the title to Game #7: 10/12/19 - 4PM @ Towson