UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Undercuffler is 3 TD passes away from the FCS record for most TD passes by a Freshman (31)

Let's admit it, before the season started, there weren't many who thought we'd have a meaningful game 10.  Undercuffler is a freshman!  The future looks a lot better than it did November 2018.

So Undercuffler tied the record for Freshman TDs (31) but did it in 10 games.  Wow.  He's also leading FCS in touchdown passes.

4 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

FloSports stinks.  now only have stadium announcer.

It's not Flo. Flo is just the streamer. They are getting their stuff from the respective schools and this school in particular has a terrible a/v team.

Honestly, having the IT experience I don't understand how nearly every game has so many technical issues. 

2 minutes ago, jimbo said:

104.5 coming in loud and clear 😄

Is it in sync with the play in the field? Last time it was not and it was weird haha. 

3 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

shutterstock_274544324.jpg?quality=90&st

I think I just saw a 30 yard run go through the middle hole on the bottom slice. 

1 minute ago, Eli said:

I think I just saw a 30 yard run go through the middle hole on the bottom slice. 

ha! And now a wheel route right about the right side for 50 yards.  It's been a rough first half for the defense. 

Edited by DanesRGood
1 hour ago, Eli said:

Is it in sync with the play in the field? Last time it was not and it was weird haha. 

No idea....I’m not watching, only listening. Went to help a neighbor with a small project and it went from 7-0 to 17-14!

I’m listening on the radio, not streaming. 

• Like 1
  • Eli changed the title to Game #10: 11/9/19 - 1:00PM @ Delaware